Forks on a JD 2320?

/ Forks on a JD 2320? #1  

Elklakedoug

Tractor
John Deere 2320
Have a JD 2320 with 200cx loader, need to move some ledge stone and logs.

Frontier has pf10 clamp on forks, but saw pfl20 forks that appear could be used in place of bucket/clamp ons- forks with high back in one piece. I like this better- but seems no clarity on this from dealers.

Any exoeriences? Sounds like clamp ons twist if you dont hit yur target straight..Sounds like a PITA...(pain in the...).

Thoughts?

Doug

/ Forks on a JD 2320? #2  
Go w/ the actual PFL forks, not bucket forks. Bucket forks can bend the bucket and also your load is farther out. Put ballast on the rear of the tractor.

/ Forks on a JD 2320?
I agree/my thoughts as well.... - any insight on where tofind the PFL designed for JD200CX loaders? I'll check Tractor supply and a few others, just didn't see anything readily on attachments.com type of web spots...thanks!

Doug:thumbsup:

/ Forks on a JD 2320? #4  
artillian.com - member/advertiser on tbn

/ Forks on a JD 2320? #5  
Your simplest solution would be Frontier forks from your dealer. Since Deere has their "own" quick-tach system, not everyone has forks that are compatible. You're probably looking at @ $8-900. Go w/ 42".

/ Forks on a JD 2320? #6  
Your simplest solution would be Frontier forks from your dealer. Since Deere has their "own" quick-tach system, not everyone has forks that are compatible. You're probably looking at @ $8-900. Go w/ 42".

The Deere forks are heavy, I believe that they are close to 400 lbs. The Artillian forks are just over 200 lbs, which means you can lift almost an extra 200 lbs. I have lifted over 1000 lbs with my Artillian Forks on my 2520.

Attachments

• IMG_0498.jpg
    IMG_0498.jpg
    911.1 KB · Views: 335