Ford Industrial 3500 TLB

/ Ford Industrial 3500 TLB #1  

fatjay

Veteran Member
Tractor
Not enough
I'm looking at a TLB and having a hard time finding information on it. Specifically I'm looking for it's wet weight, LOA, horsepower, transmission/options, top speed, or anything else I can find.

From what I've been able to find, it seems to be about 9000lbs, has the 3cyl gas 158ci engine, rated about 45hp. However that's all i've been able to find and I'm not sure of hte accuracy of hte information. I found info on the 3550, but it was rated at 65hp. I read somewhere that they said hte only difference between 3500 and 3550 was the brakes but I haven't been able to verify.

If all goes well, I'm looking at a 50mi drive home. Averaging 10mph it's about 5 hours, but the roads are not highway so with flashers it should be fine.

Going to see it and crawl all over it this afternoon, would like to have as much info as I can going into it.

Thanks.

This is it:

00U0U_iCqxUWjspAS_600x450.jpg

00m0m_gaLooQpzxVG_600x450.jpg

/ Ford Industrial 3500 TLB #2  
My biggest concern with driving it 50 miles would be if it can make it. The 3500 is an old machine and unless it is in top notch shape I would be concerned that it could make the drive. You might be better seeing if you can find someone to tow it for you. If there are hills then you will be crawling up them and any break down would be a major problem. Leaving parked beside the road over night is asking for a rock through the window. Let us know what you find.