Buying Advice Ford 5610 MWFD with can

/ Ford 5610 MWFD with can #41  
Here is my 1990 5610 with the Cab, if I can help on info, let me know..

Attachments

• Ford 5610 Brush.jpg
    Ford 5610 Brush.jpg
    677.3 KB · Views: 178
   / Ford 5610 MWFD with can #42  
   / Ford 5610 MWFD with can #43  
I like the LED lights and the little white dog. Oh were you putting the wife to work there?

/ Ford 5610 MWFD with can #44  
Studded tires is the way to go in this area.
Yes :) the wife has been train & I reek the Rewards :) got to luv it..

/ Ford 5610 MWFD with can
Well guy I ordered new steering assembly from was trying to take me for a ride. Excuse after excuse so gave up on it since he's told me it shipped twice but it really never did. Can't find the part anywhere so giving up and moving on.

/ Ford 5610 MWFD with can #46  
Well guy I ordered new steering assembly from was trying to take me for a ride. Excuse after excuse so gave up on it since he's told me it shipped twice but it really never did. Can't find the part anywhere so giving up and moving on.

That sucks sawtooth, sorry to hear that.

Well I figure it must be for a reason as the good Lord has always steered me the right direction so just going to move on and find my next option. Thanks for everyone's help trying to locate one.

Well the good Lord steered me the right way for sure. I had a gentlemen on another forum recommend Alexander Tractor parts. So I called them and sure enough they had what I needed. Apparently all the steering assemblies for the cab tractors are the same except for some of the fittings or how they are setup. Anyway they were awesome to work with and really know their stuff about old Ford tractors. Said they had been supplying parts for Fords for 37 years I think he said. I highly recommend them. I'll post pics in a couple weeks once it's up and running. She's been sitting in a field for over two years so hope no other major issues are found. Keeping my fingers crossed.

/ Ford 5610 MWFD with can #50  
That's awesome!!!!

Confession, I had gave up on the project.....

Post pics as you work on it!!!! :)