Ford 550 TLB what is this switch for?

/ Ford 550 TLB what is this switch for? #1  

Claytonfarms

Tractor
Ford 550 TLB
Starting to get the bugs worked out on the 77 550 TLB. Had some wiring issues, relay for heater was bad, minor hydro leak, etc.

On the left side of the dash there is a little box, it has 2 lights, a button switch and a rocker switch, and a few fuses. It looks like form what I can read from the painted over sticker it is some type of auto shutdown. What is this for? I can not find it in the manual. It was missing two of the fuses. When I installed one, a buzzer went off so I took it back out.

By the way, enclosed cab, full lights, heater, no A/C shuttle shift trans.

I am also looking for a wiring diagram for this switch thing so I can hook it back up. I would like to get everything working the way it should before I have problems with it or get stuck in the woods a half mile from the shop.

Thanks

/ Ford 550 TLB what is this switch for? #2  
Could you post a picture or two?

/ Ford 550 TLB what is this switch for?
After scraping and gently sanding some of the paint on the side of the box, it appears to be an add on engine shutdown system. The logo on the side says Watchdog Systems or something like that. I checked Watchdog and it seems it is an over temp engine shutdown system.

Now if I can figure out how it is wired because it does not work now but I think it might be nice to have!!

Thanks for the reply.