Ford 501 sickle mower parts

/ Ford 501 sickle mower parts #1  

52ford8n

Tractor
1952 Ford 8n
I just recently bought a 501 sickle mower and am in need of a few parts. I need the top link assembly and push rod assembly. If any as any of this parts at reasonable price please let me know. I'm a machinist and could also make them if anyone would be so kind to get me dimensions.
Thanks,
Daniel

/ Ford 501 sickle mower parts
Thanks country bumpkin! I done checked him out.... I can't find the correct top link. I could machine one if someone had one to give me measurements off of.
Thanks,
Daniel

/ Ford 501 sickle mower parts #4  
Go to TractorHouse, and fill out a "Want to buy" ad. You'll need to register, and leave some contact info. A good description, and part number is a huge help. Many salvage yards are linked up to this. I have found more than several, not available parts this way. Most contact you within 24-36 hours.

Here is the link to TractorHouse: TractorHouse.com | Used Tractors For Sale: John Deere, Case IH, New Holland, Kubota. The "Want to buy", is 3rd down on menu, to the left side of page.

/ Ford 501 sickle mower parts #5  
Did you ever find the push rod or the dimensions? I need one also. Just don't want to pay $200 for it