Ford 1910 blown head gasket: K-Seal or not?

/ Ford 1910 blown head gasket: K-Seal or not? #11  
My experience with band-aids is that the band-aid winds up damaging other things that were working perfectly normal prior to the "malpractice". Like others have said, get a new head gasket and fix it right with a service manual to guide you and ensure that you set the valve tappets at the correct distance.

/ Ford 1910 blown head gasket: K-Seal or not? #12  
Not sure about Ford 1910 but when I replaced the head-gasket in my Ford 1310 over 15 years ago, I had the shop manual and followed instructions regarding selecting proper thickness gasket.
There were three different choices as I recall and the dealer had all of them available.

Follow the manual regarding how to determine which gasket.

Edit:
I checked Messick's spare part listings for 1910 and they are listing at least two different thickness head gaskets!

Last edited:
   / Ford 1910 blown head gasket: K-Seal or not? #13  
What will the gasket thickness impact?

Is that a difference by year? So pick the right year?

Some manufacturers recommend replacing the head bolts/studs. VW does that on many of their vehicles. It is worth checking your manual. Look for "Stretch Bolts", I think requiring replacement.

/ Ford 1910 blown head gasket: K-Seal or not? #14  
It's best to check a Ford 1910 shop manual for details if OP wants to do it right and keep the tractor in the long run.

The alternative is just do it and hope for the best...