For Sale Add Definitions

/ For Sale Add Definitions #51  
If people could get one thing right, I wish it was that they understood what "Clear Title," actually means. A clean title, is not a clear title. Clear Title is very specific as to it meaning.

I use to run a bicycle refurbish shop. Basically ran out of quality, USA and Europiean bikes to buy for restoration, and just before before China flooded the market with junk. I see bikes on Craig's List now, the ones I use to resell for $70 to $90, averaging 300 dollars. But once and a whlie I see, "Classic," in the descriptions. Knowing that this is a Walmart China Bike. That anyone could just buy, today, for half their asking price. :)

Last edited:
   / For Sale Add Definitions
"Moving forces sale."

(Owner going to prison)
I almost bought a new Mack a few years back. A guy ordered it, had all kinds of stuff added to it, then my friend who was a salesman at the dealer called me and said "do you want this truck? The guy that ordered it can't take delivery. he went to jail." LOL

/ For Sale Add Definitions #53  
No! Car actually WAS owned by (not so old) grandma who did occasionally race the car. The grandson was showing/selling the car for her.

That was a joke.

/ For Sale Add Definitions
I was just looking on Kijiji for some vintage dirt bikes like the ones I had when I was a kid.

Just like some of the sales definitions you all have mentioned here, what a coincidence!

First three adds.....fully restored, all original, all new.......and none of them have ownerships.
And one is all new and restored....but needs a tune up before it will run.

And I really like the third one i saw......classic pics taken with it wet (so it looks shiny) and he claims the engine and exhaust are all ceramic coated. Guess that's why they all have the black paint peeling off them.

IS EVERYBODY A CRIMINAL NOWADAYS!!!! It's almost sickening.

/ For Sale Add Definitions #57  
“No Title, Bill of Sale provided” = stolen, part of a divorce settlement-other spouse won’t hand over title.

/ For Sale Add Definitions #58  
One of my favorites is on track hoes or dozers. Everyone I've ever looked at has 80% undercarriage and the idlers have just been replaced.

/ For Sale Add Definitions #59  
Must sell this week for 6,000$ it’s gota go, if not sold this week its going to scrap yard

/ For Sale Add Definitions #60  
I just contacted a guy with a decent looking tandem axle Appalachian. Want’s $8,000 which is $2,000 too high.
He kept asking me if I wanted to buy it. Told me he turned down 3 guys that offered him $7,000. I said nothing. Within 3 days, he says “tell ya what, I’ll sell it to ya for $6.500”. I kinda laughed to myself how he starts at 8, tells me he turned down 7 THREE times, then offers to me for $6,500.

I may call him back and offer 6 with a PA inspection sticker, but even at 6 it’s only a decent buy.

1690932139503.jpeg