Foam filled tire turns inside rim

/ Foam filled tire turns inside rim #1  

Dickerson888

Foam filled tire rim on rear tine tiller turns inside tire. Any ideas?

/ Foam filled tire turns inside rim #2  
Drill the rim and put in a couple sheet metal screws through the bead of the tire.

Not sure why you'd foam tiller tires anyway but whatever.

/ Foam filled tire turns inside rim #3  
I would jack the rear or front up, put one of the ratcheted tie down straps around the tire and reflate the tire. I don't think sheet metal screws would with stand the force generated by the spinning rims inside the tire.

/ Foam filled tire turns inside rim #4  
Drill the rim and put in a couple sheet metal screws through the bead of the tire.

Not sure why you'd foam tiller tires anyway but whatever.
People who operate where there are thorny bushes or cactus like foam filled tires to prevent constant flats.

/ Foam filled tire turns inside rim #5  
I would jack the rear or front up, put one of the ratcheted tie down straps around the tire and reflate the tire. I don't think sheet metal screws would with stand the force generated by the spinning rims inside the tire.
It is foam filled. There is no air, just foam.

/ Foam filled tire turns inside rim #6  
Really depends if it has spray can foam or true tire fill. Anyway I'd put several screws in that rim. Because if you just put a few, and it slips, fixing that will be bad.

/ Foam filled tire turns inside rim #7  
Keep in mind, it's a rear tine garden tiller not a tractor so I don't understand the need for foam filled tires in the first place.

/ Foam filled tire turns inside rim #8  
If it will take air, it's possibly a 5 minute solution that's free and doesn't damage your rim.

/ Foam filled tire turns inside rim #9  
Keep in mind, it's a rear tine garden tiller not a tractor so I don't understand the need for foam filled tires in the first place.

I have a foam filled wheelbarrow tire…

It is only beneficial for folks that don’t like flats. Many people enjoy flat tires on their equipment for the challenge of keeping the air contained. To each their own.

Unless this is a prized machine, I’d drill the rim and use screws, just like drag race screws. Pretty simple process.

/ Foam filled tire turns inside rim #10  
is it a big deal if it’s the case ? but a mix of tin screw and urethane windshield adhesive