Oil & Fuel Fluid leak RK55HC

/ Fluid leak RK55HC #11  
Looks like it's leaking from where the both transmission cases bolt together.

Either way, time to call the dealer.

/ Fluid leak RK55HC
Thanks guys. I had really good luck with the Williston service center already. Keeping my fingers crossed it’s still the same.

I ran it for a short time and checked again to see if it was coming from anywhere. I put a new brown paper bag under the spot to see if the leak continues.

/ Fluid leak RK55HC #13  
Gunny, you have any update for us on the leak?.......Don

/ Fluid leak RK55HC
Sorry Don. Life has me twisted lately with stuff going on. I was told it was probably the bolts on the case were lose or not fully tightened.

I wiped the area off and ran the tractor again, without tightening the bolts, and haven’t seen anymore fluid.

I’m not sure why it was leaking for the day when I observed it. I plan on running it again this weekend and will check to see if there are anymore leaks.

Sorry for the delay.

/ Fluid leak RK55HC #15  
Thanks for the update gunny. I was afraid that RK blew you off. That is odd that it leaks then it doesn't. No way that the bolts could have loosed and then tightened themselves again. That is really weird. Only explanation would be the change in temps. We have had one heck of a temp variation the last few weeks.............Don

/ Fluid leak RK55HC #16  
Gonna have to check/keep an eye on my now. I have a shuttle. Don't know if that will make a difference.

/ Fluid leak RK55HC
I don’t know the real answer. I tried to tighten the bolts. Maybe a couple moved a millimeter. Not much to cause the leak. Since then I haven’t really used the tractor. I’m gonna use it during the week and see if it leaks again. If it does I’ll let RK diagnose it.