Florida man runs for his life as neighbor chases him in tractor

/ Florida man runs for his life as neighbor chases him in tractor #61  
For weeks I've been reading the "rounded drain plug" and "Your land is my land" threads with nothing new happening. Leave town for one night though, and the excrement hits the air moving device.

/ Florida man runs for his life as neighbor chases him in tractor #62  
So, we have armchair jurists speculating about the culpability of the tractor driver, not unlike "pallet theorists" speculating about the purpose of "pallets in fields."

Per Sherlock Holmes: "It is a capital mistake to theorize in advance of the facts."

What do we know about the scene of the incident?

We do know the address of the the tractor driver: 167 Richard Glen Drive, St. Johns, Florida.

Screenshot 2018-07-13 at 8.26.45 AM.png

As the incident was reported to stem from a property dispute, it does not seem unreasonable to assume that the incident took place near the perimeter of the highlighted property. Is it too much to ask the armchair jurists to search the St. Johns County records for easements, etc. associated with that property and adjoining tracts?

Steve

/ Florida man runs for his life as neighbor chases him in tractor #63  
Steve I don't think anyone is going to put that kind of effort into the discussion. The Title of the thread is that a Florida man runs "for his life". I don't think so. If the fat man had not run and just stood in front of the bucket of the tractor I don't think "Santa" would have run him down. I base this on the fact that "Santa" made no effort to run down the fat man. If he had of the fat man would have been squished. So the premise of the fat man running for his life from a maniac on the tractor is a false one. Case Closed. Just two idiots playing with a tractor. One trying to intimidate the other one, and one possibly setting up and baiting the other one to intimidate him.

/ Florida man runs for his life as neighbor chases him in tractor #64  
Interesting....it looks like there are some streets or driveways that cross the property? Access to the 3 homes (bottom right) crosses private property?

/ Florida man runs for his life as neighbor chases him in tractor #65  
Apparently the tractor driver has quite a collection of equipment: Google Maps

Steve

/ Florida man runs for his life as neighbor chases him in tractor #67  
So, we have armchair jurists speculating about the culpability of the tractor driver, not unlike "pallet theorists" speculating about the purpose of "pallets in fields."

Per Sherlock Holmes: "It is a capital mistake to theorize in advance of the facts."

What do we know about the scene of the incident?

We do know the address of the the tractor driver: 167 Richard Glen Drive, St. Johns, Florida.

View attachment 562441

As the incident was reported to stem from a property dispute, it does not seem unreasonable to assume that the incident took place near the perimeter of the highlighted property. Is it too much to ask the armchair jurists to search the St. Johns County records for easements, etc. associated with that property and adjoining tracts?

Steve

For all you know, that could be his mom's house, and the incident took place somewhere else. You may have just opened up his mom to internet vigilantes....

/ Florida man runs for his life as neighbor chases him in tractor #68  
If I had that many houses around me I'd chase fat guys too.

/ Florida man runs for his life as neighbor chases him in tractor #69  
For all you know, that could be his mom's house, and the incident took place somewhere else. You may have just opened up his mom to internet vigilantes....

If so, she has quite a collection of equipment.;)

Steve