first time running excavator

/ first time running excavator #11  
Was late 20's now in my 40's. Allways thought BH's were great, which they are but that makes excavators a god.

/ first time running excavator #12  
zzvyb6 I envy you what I wouldnt do to get to run a cable hoe. I guess I was 4 or 5 mom took me to see dad on a job in Tuscaloosa. It was lunch time and dad took me up in the cab of a 235 Cat he was under cutting with and let me dip. Later I was about 10 he put me on any TLB he had here to let me play. My favorite he kept for Bonds was a 310 Deere hoe with an all weather cab it would be dusky and rainy when he brought it in and I would dig in a pile of rubble he had for filling in a gully. Then later he you let me run a 912 I think was the number of the Leibherr excavator in the gravel pit. and later a 230 Mitsubishi. When I was 16 my brother started his own company and had a 100 Komatsu and later a 120 Hitachi. Between them I went to work for Huffman Const out of Poplar Bluff Mo and ranPC300 Comatsus and later for Clark running a PC750 and a 400. When I was 24 I bought my first excavator a PC50 Komatsu. Im trying to buy my neighbors rubber tire Leibherr excavator right now for a road maintenance machine.

/ first time running excavator #13  
Broke my excavotr cherry a couple years ago on my old man's Kubota mini. Gotten pretty respectable on all size excavators since then. I've dug drainage adn irrigation trenches, loaded some big Terex end dumps too. Excavators are my favorite machines out there. So much fun to operate.

/ first time running excavator #14  
I'm 43 and have never run an excavator. I'm deprived!!!

Eddie

Eddie,

I wuld not consider you deprived, but you are missing al lot not having an excavator.

Darn handy.

/ first time running excavator #15  
I hope to run one for the first time this fall. We will be putting in drainage tile over most of my farm, have a friend who has run one before that will be helping me. Should be an interesting job.

/ first time running excavator #16  
i'm 32 and have only just recently run an excavator to do some drainage work around my property, it was a rented kubota mini, if i remember it was a 1ton class machine i think the u-8000? anyway it had the movable tracks to fit through gates and only dug to about 6ft deep, what a dream to use compared to our old case 530 back hoe, which was a step up from the 1st back hoe we owned and i learned on at about 8yrs old, that was a truck mounted unit on an old reo cab and chassis.