First Regen

/ First Regen #1  

bwmarine

Silver Member
Tractor
cub cadet 7235
Ok, had to pull manual out as not knowing what to expect... got through the first one... thinking another 2 times I should have it figured out lol.
Now knowing what to expect I think things will go more smoothly in future. Once in regen it took about 10 minutes to complete. Apps 25 hrs for first regen...

/ First Regen #2  
Mine hasn't done a regen yet but just curious, what was there to figure out?

/ First Regen #3  
My first regen occured at 27hrs, and just like it's on a timer, it has always automatically regen every 26 to 28 hours. Just remember to keep your rpm up higher than normal, and it will do a clean burn out of the particulates in the DOC/DPF.

/ First Regen
I use my tractor for moving boats and material handling and don't use full load on engine unless using for grading or snow removal.
When engine was ready for regen I had to manually go into regen. A learning experience is all I can say...

/ First Regen #5  
I sure my tractor going to do a regen soon i have about 23 hr .I check the other day the regen was only at 20%.I guess il have to read up on this .

/ First Regen #6  
I sure my tractor going to do a regen soon i have about 23 hr .I check the other day the regen was only at 20%.I guess il have to read up on this .

My L4060 soot % varied wildly based upon use over the first 100 hours or so. I could start out the day at say 50%, run it hard for a few hours and it would drop to 20%.

After 500 hours I average about 55 hours between more consistent regens. I schedule my work when a regen is due so I can work through the burn and avoid a parked regen.

/ First Regen #7  
Just did my first regen the other day had about 55 hr it lasted about 10 minute .was cuttin thegrass so the tractor was running a about 2400 rpm .