Finish mower Belt.

/ Finish mower Belt. #1  

andy1dr

Tractor
JIANGXI 184-4
When I purchased my Jianxgi Feng Shou 184 tractor, it came with a finish mower. I believe it is also a product produced by Jiangxi. Outside of removing the belt and actually measuring it, anyone happen to know the length of this belt? It is a 60" finish mower. And do they carry these belts at Tractor Supply? It looks like it is thicker than a standard lawn tractor/mower mowing deck belt.

Thanks in Advance

/ Finish mower Belt. #2  
Can you read any numbers off of the old belt? Might get a clue from that.
Sometimes the number is the actual width and length dimensions.
Another idea is to make a mark on the belt and then use a flexible tape measure, measure and mark, turn the pulley, repeat until you get to the starting mark. That will give you the outside length then just measure the outside width and you should have a good starting point on what to look for at a store or online.

/ Finish mower Belt.
Unfortunately, the belt is pretty old. It will definitely need to be replaced, the outer coding material is worn through, so it is really just a matter of time before I have to replace it

/ Finish mower Belt. #4  
Unfortunately, the belt is pretty old. It will definitely need to be replaced, the outer coding material is worn through, so it is really just a matter of time before I have to replace it
Change it out then, before it inevitably fails. Remove it and take it to an ag supply or NAPA store for a match-up. Better now than when broken. Get the green colored or Kevlar belt if you can - worth the extra money.