Finally Markham welding gets back

/ Finally Markham welding gets back #1  

arrow

Tractor
Mahindra 3016
I've been calling this company since a bit past the middle of Feb. leaving messages with no response. Melissa called me back yesterday and I got to order my toothbar. She stated to me that they were having trouble with their message receiving and that the last message I left last Wed. was the only one she received from me. I just wanted to let people know who might have also been having trouble with contacting them that they are indeed still in business. By the way, all the stories are true. She was extremely accomodating to the extent of not charging me for the extra tooth I wanted on the bar for my troubles with contacting them. I declined her offer but I was appreciative of the thought and this is the kind of thing a first rate business attempts with their customers.

/ Finally Markham welding gets back #2  
I just ordered and received my tooth bar from Markham welding, Melissa was great, I'm in Iraq and she emailed me everyday to let me know the status until it arrived at my home, I would recommend them to everybody, great product, American made by Americans at a reasonable price.

/ Finally Markham welding gets back #3  
I made the mistake of visiting Markham Welding in person one sunny Friday afternoon with an empty truck. I left with a full truck and empty wallet.

Melissa is indeed just as nice in person as you describe and everyboby that helped me was too.

If you ever find yourself around central NC, stop by and say hi but bring a bigger truck...

Jeff