Finally made a decision; bought a Massey Ferguson GC1723EB

/ Finally made a decision; bought a Massey Ferguson GC1723EB #1  

BurZ

Tractor
none
I've been looking at tractors every spring, for 4 years for something to use on our 5 acres (1 acre lawn, 2 acre field, 2 acre woods.)

I had my eye on the Masseys all along, and finally am making enough and got motivated enough to buy due to the inventory shortages everywhere.

This dealer was just about the only one, of any brand, who had anything in stock. My other contacts were saying maybe September or October to get any new SCUTS with backhoes in stock.

Final price for my GC1723EB (backhoe + loader) was about $18.5k, plus $550 to double the powertrain warranty to 10 years, plus $150 for delivery. I added the 60" mid-mount mower deck which was $2.9k... a bit steep in hindsight but hopefully convenient.

Somehow the dealer got me pretty close to their cash price but still gave me the 0% for 84 months, with 10% down.

Now how do I wait patiently for it to be prepared and delivered next week?

/ Finally made a decision; bought a Massey Ferguson GC1723EB #2  
It took me almost 3 years because I knew I needed to get something that could handle the snow better than what I was using. I was looking at tractors waiting for finances to work out. Then in spring of 2020 my wife fell in the mud walking out to her car and broke her ankle bad. I got the 60" mower as well because I don't have the room to store multiple pieces of equipment.

I consider the dealer's price and nearly 1K below MSRP was good for getting the 0% loan, but to be honest I really didn't care at that point because I was not going to go through another winter with just a garden tractor that could not really handle the winters here.

I had to wait 2 weeks for mine because I wanted AG tires and the dealer did not have any in stock, had to order them, but it was fine by be since I really wouldn't have real work for it to do until January.

/ Finally made a decision; bought a Massey Ferguson GC1723EB #3  
You made a good choice. Love mine. In the end it will be well worth the wait. I too had to wait about a week. Dealer was closed through the Christmas holiday so I patiently waited for delivery. When the truck pulled in the driveway delivering my new 1723EB, the feeling of satisfaction was worth it. Plus it gave me time to make an attachment wish list.

/ Finally made a decision; bought a Massey Ferguson GC1723EB #4  
I've been looking at tractors every spring, for 4 years for something to use on our 5 acres (1 acre lawn, 2 acre field, 2 acre woods.)

I had my eye on the Masseys all along, and finally am making enough and got motivated enough to buy due to the inventory shortages everywhere.

This dealer was just about the only one, of any brand, who had anything in stock. My other contacts were saying maybe September or October to get any new SCUTS with backhoes in stock.

Final price for my GC1723EB (backhoe + loader) was about $18.5k, plus $550 to double the powertrain warranty to 10 years, plus $150 for delivery. I added the 60" mid-mount mower deck which was $2.9k... a bit steep in hindsight but hopefully convenient.

Somehow the dealer got me pretty close to their cash price but still gave me the 0% for 84 months, with 10% down.

Now how do I wait patiently for it to be prepared and delivered next week?
Congratulations on your purchase! My brother just bought a new M-F GC 1723EB as well & this will be his 1st tractor ever,He should be taking delivery next week I don't know all the details on the price , But it took him over a year to decide at 1 point he was thinking about the M-F 1526 after checking mine out & thought the GC 1723 EB fit his needs better & decided he wanted a backhoe as well. I'm just curious did You check out Bruno's ? That is where my brother bought his from after 2 weeks of getting the skinny on it & they had 3 2021's in stock, Every review I seen on these tractor has been pretty top notch by the owners , & the main reason I went with the 1526 was to work with my dump truck & compliment my 1959 M-F 50.But like You he new deep down he wanted a Massey-Ferguson , But wanted to do all the comparison shopping & I had a little influence on his decision to go with a Massey-Ferguson.Looking forward to when You get her in & seeing the pictures,CONGRATULATIONS AGAIN.

/ Finally made a decision; bought a Massey Ferguson GC1723EB #5  
Congrats! Great little workhorse. Post pics when you get it!

/ Finally made a decision; bought a Massey Ferguson GC1723EB #6  
Congrats on your purchase! I bought my GC1723E last October and love it! It does what I need as far as snow blowing and mowing on the steep hills here. I put Carlisle Versa Turf tires on it and it helps with traction, yet doesn't tear up my lawn. I'm sure it will do all you need, so enjoy!

/ Finally made a decision; bought a Massey Ferguson GC1723EB #7  
Congrats!! I'm patiently waiting for mine to show at the dealer - latest guestimate is 6/15, we'll see. Excellent choice, I did all the homework as well -I just need to remove the wheelbarrow, rake and shovel from my life for the next round of upgrades to my landscaping on our acre, and the 1725MB definitely checked all the boxes for me. Looking forward to your photos!!

Pick

/ Finally made a decision; bought a Massey Ferguson GC1723EB
Congrats on your purchase! I bought my GC1723E last October and love it! It does what I need as far as snow blowing and mowing on the steep hills here. I put Carlisle Versa Turf tires on it and it helps with traction, yet doesn't tear up my lawn. I'm sure it will do all you need, so enjoy!
Nice, where does one get Versa Turf tires? Did you get new rims?

/ Finally made a decision; bought a Massey Ferguson GC1723EB #9  
Congratulations on your purchase! My brother just bought a new M-F GC 1723EB as well & this will be his 1st tractor ever,He should be taking delivery next week I don't know all the details on the price , But it took him over a year to decide at 1 point he was thinking about the M-F 1526 after checking mine out & thought the GC 1723 EB fit his needs better & decided he wanted a backhoe as well. I'm just curious did You check out Bruno's ? That is where my brother bought his from after 2 weeks of getting the skinny on it & they had 3 2021's in stock, Every review I seen on these tractor has been pretty top notch by the owners , & the main reason I went with the 1526 was to work with my dump truck & compliment my 1959 M-F 50.But like You he new deep down he wanted a Massey-Ferguson , But wanted to do all the comparison shopping & I had a little influence on his decision to go with a Massey-Ferguson.Looking forward to when You get her in & seeing the pictures,CONGRATULATIONS AGAIN.
Just a update on my brothers M-F GC 1723EB He took delivery 5/13/21, I haven't heard him that happy in a while , I can't wait to check it & I also bought him a really nice hat that says on the back official owner & a M-F implement logo for the back of his country Cadillac & now that he has a tractor, I told him he needs to become a member of TBN & I did try to tell him to join before but he wanted to wait till he got his tractor.