Finally in—my new RTV1100C

/ Finally in—my new RTV1100C #51  
Me too Swampy6.....I keep some of my bush trails plowed too. I don't have chains, just the Worksite tires. So far I've only had to pull it out once on one of my big uphills, but that was because I went too wide and got into the ditch, LOL

/ Finally in—my new RTV1100C #52  
Me too Swampy6.....I keep some of my bush trails plowed too. I don't have chains, just the Worksite tires. So far I've only had to pull it out once on one of my big uphills, but that was because I went too wide and got into the ditch, LOL
We have the ATV tires, we also have chains for the back but I haven't used them yet.

We didn't get the snow they had predicted but there was enough that I used the RTV today. I did two driveways and some trails before calling it a day.

Attachments

• IMG_0601.JPG
    IMG_0601.JPG
    1.8 MB · Views: 59
  • IMG_0602.JPG
    IMG_0602.JPG
    1.6 MB · Views: 63
  • IMG_0603.JPG
    IMG_0603.JPG
    1.6 MB · Views: 65
   / Finally in—my new RTV1100C #53  
I'm just going out to plow now. But we didn't get nearly the amount of snow we have ever got before. Seems like it is all going stateside this year. Lake Superior is still all open as far as I can see, but the winds seem to keep blowing all the lake effect snow south this winter.

/ Finally in—my new RTV1100C #54  
I'm just going out to plow now. But we didn't get nearly the amount of snow we have ever got before. Seems like it is all going stateside this year. Lake Superior is still all open as far as I can see, but the winds seem to keep blowing all the lake effect snow south this winter.
Fortunately it's stayed North of me in Northern Missouri. We haven't received 12" all Winter. This last blast that went across Northern US missed us completely.

/ Finally in—my new RTV1100C #55  
We just got about 8 inches of powder, now it's just like a light misty snow falling. I love having the RTV to do a nice fast plow. Once it's done then I'll take the tractor out and blow the banks away.

/ Finally in—my new RTV1100C #56  
Tuesday they're forecasting another 4 to 8 for our area, sounds like we might have some rain too, we'll see.

/ Finally in—my new RTV1100C #58  
Congrats. Wish our RTV 520 had those wheels. Ours came with alloy wheels and the front bumper like yours has. Cannot imagine why anyone wants alloy wheels on an RTV.

I've ceramic coated everything.