Finally in—my new RTV1100C

/ Finally in—my new RTV1100C #42  
I like the rails and partition. You make that yourself?
Yeah I did. It's not pretty but it's very functional. I've hauled hundreds of loads of dirt and firewood.

/ Finally in—my new RTV1100C #43  
Thanks! Did not know about the adjustments. Will need to look into that since it drops like a rock when you double tap down. Just need some colder temps and snow. The gravel driveway is pretty soft still.
Yes, when I started the plowing season in my gravel driveway I did a lot of back blading to keep from digging since I was too lazy to reset the skid shoes on my plow and the tractors blower.

And my Boss came like that also...drops like a stone. But there's an adjustment on the pump.

Also, if you want to plow at speed you will probably find you will want the rubber flap for the top of the plow blade. Because it will throw a lot of snow up over your hood and onto your windshield.
But I didn't bother as I just plow at low speeds since I don't have to worry about making snow banks because I have the tractor with loader and blower to cut them back when I need to.

/ Finally in—my new RTV1100C
Yes, when I started the plowing season in my gravel driveway I did a lot of back blading to keep from digging since I was too lazy to reset the skid shoes on my plow and the tractors blower.

And my Boss came like that also...drops like a stone. But there's an adjustment on the pump.

Also, if you want to plow at speed you will probably find you will want the rubber flap for the top of the plow blade. Because it will throw a lot of snow up over your hood and onto your windshield.
But I didn't bother as I just plow at low speeds since I don't have to worry about making snow banks because I have the tractor with loader and blower to cut them back when I need to.
I’m only plowing for myself and make my own pace, so no high speed plowing necessary. Still, I can see how a flap could be handy. Happy New Year!

/ Finally in—my new RTV1100C #45  
I’m only plowing for myself and make my own pace, so no high speed plowing necessary. Still, I can see how a flap could be handy. Happy New Year!
Me as well....just my own yard. But sometimes I have tried to pick up speed to throw the snow over the banks. Boss wants a RIDICULOUS amount for that rubber flap. I think it was just over $300 Canadian here.

Anyway, enjoy your new machine and Happy New Year to you as well.

/ Finally in—my new RTV1100C #46  
I asked for LED's and factory switches and my dealer did it. But I can't find a name on them anywhere so I don't know what brand they are. But they are super bright compared to the ones I put on my tractor.

Only thing I don't like is I can't use the front and the rear at the same time or they blow the 15 amp fuse after 5 seconds. I was going to try a 20 amp fuse but I'm too scared. I don't want to burn anything up.

It's just a pain at night when plowing because you have to keep flipping lights on and off between forward and reverse. And they also interfere with the stereo.

So if you get your dealer to do it, bring up those issues and tell them you don't want that.
Sounds like the lights are wired straight. Lights need a relay in the electrical power circuit to carry the heat generated by the high draw of lights. Motor vehicles have them.

/ Finally in—my new RTV1100C #47  
Just back for the dealer and signed papers for an RTV1100C. I ordered it 6 months ago(!). The Boss v-plow is also in and both need to be prepped and set up before they’ll deliver by the end of the year. I’m very psyched.

While there, I took a photo of the tires so I can order a set of chains for the rears (I live on a hill and ice will defeat any tire without chains). I noticed an image of a handgun on the sidewall and wonder what it means. Anyone know?

View attachment 775280View attachment 775281
I have had 2 Kubotas RTV a 2006 rtv 900 cab and a 2022 in the 1100c both have been flawless. Enjoy your new Rig..

Attachments

• tempImageq6jsPf.jpg
    tempImageq6jsPf.jpg
    8 MB · Views: 536
  • tempImage060qf6.jpg
    tempImage060qf6.jpg
    1.9 MB · Views: 428

/ Finally in—my new RTV1100C #48  
I only waited two years for mine, but it arrived here two days ago, I need to get some tire chains for the back wheels, what are guys using?

Attachments

• My_RTVX1100C (1).jpg
    My_RTVX1100C (1).jpg
    695.1 KB · Views: 60
  • My_RTVX1100C (2).jpg
    My_RTVX1100C (2).jpg
    280.6 KB · Views: 62
   / Finally in—my new RTV1100C #49  
I haven't used chains on my RTV, even though I have two sets that would fit. I bought them to use on my JD SCUT. The ones I bought are 2 link ladder style ice chains. If I were buying again, I'd forgo the "ice" part. Ice chains have a sharp V welded to each crossbar link. Extreme traction. Extremely hard on concrete. So much that they'll scratch concrete just parking in the shop. And unless you are in extremely slick conditions, I don't think they are necessary. So I'd suggest the simple 2 link ladder style.

Here's where I bought mine.

/ Finally in—my new RTV1100C #50  
It's a little tank, I use it plowing the driveway and some trails in the woods we use for walking. I usually have four bags of tube sand in the back during the winter.

I also had them put in a block heater, we can get some cold azz temps here but if you plug it in for x amount of time before you start it, they start better when it's really cold out.

Attachments

• IMG_0463.jpg
    IMG_0463.jpg
    1.6 MB · Views: 58
  • IMG_0464.jpg
    IMG_0464.jpg
    1.1 MB · Views: 64
  • IMG_0465.jpg
    IMG_0465.jpg
    1.2 MB · Views: 64
  • IMG_0527.JPG
    IMG_0527.JPG