Filter C&P (cut & post) | phone users - picture heavy

/ Filter C&P (cut & post) | phone users - picture heavy #11  
BITOG? I was a long time member there but I found it a bit aggressive and honestly needed to calm down myself. I was in a near panic about oil quality and the best filters. I had to separate myself for a while and get a grip. Life can be challenging and engine oil is the least of my problems. I do miss the smell of green Castrol gummy bear oil though...

Nice pics though.

/ Filter C&P (cut & post) | phone users - picture heavy
BITOG? I was a long time member there but I found it a bit aggressive and honestly needed to calm down myself. I was in a near panic about oil quality and the best filters. I had to separate myself for a while and get a grip. Life can be challenging and engine oil is the least of my problems. I do miss the smell of green Castrol gummy bear oil though...

Nice pics though.
I am also active a bitog. I don't stress that hard about oil though. I use Kirkland in the truck right now, been known to use cheaper filters. I just like oil for some strange reason. I am mostly a spec guy, so I look for A40 oils for my P cars, CK4 for my Diesels. I do UOA on every change just for the data. I don't subscribe to one oil being better than another if they both meet specs as far as wear goes. I do believe that some oils hold up better than others, regardless of specs, in certain engines. That can only be determined by testing and only really matters for long drain intervals.