FiatAgri, Hesston, does New Holland sell parts?

/ FiatAgri, Hesston, does New Holland sell parts? #11  
thats all they have told every body but i bet u didn't know the 30 series ford shuttle shift transmissions was made by kubota but they or made to believe every like is ford and when fiat buoght out ford nh, kubota was the high bid

I'll admit I don't understand your post, whodat526. 30 series Fords with Kubota built transmissions began production in March of 1990. Clearly the agreement between Ford New Holland and Kubota was in place before that date. Fiat acquired 80% of Ford New Holland in 1991. Fiat had nothing to do with FNH outsourcing the 8x8 synchronized shuttle transmission from Kubota.

I don't know of any Fiat-based tractors or Fiat clones that come from Korea.

/ FiatAgri, Hesston, does New Holland sell parts? #12  
no i was stating that nh has used other peoples products with out telling everyone about it like using lg tractors before

/ FiatAgri, Hesston, does New Holland sell parts? #13  
I'll admit I don't understand your post, whodat526. 30 series Fords with Kubota built transmissions began production in March of 1990. Clearly the agreement between Ford New Holland and Kubota was in place before that date. Fiat acquired 80% of Ford New Holland in 1991. Fiat had nothing to do with FNH outsourcing the 8x8 synchronized shuttle transmission from Kubota.

I don't know of any Fiat-based tractors or Fiat clones that come from Korea.

oh really! have you been to any of those factories in Itlay---are they like all those tractor factories in Georgia----we don't know who is building what where----we are told to believe what the mfg says----the whole truth will scare us all----just saying:)-----I think more pieces and parts are made in China India and Korea or ???? than we care to know about----Kubota offered more for Ford/NewHolland than Fiat did in the 90's so the rumor goes----hope new holland spins off back to a small tractor and hay tools company and hires Trella to run the whole thing---and start mfg all their equipment in the USA---to heck with the price---quality last long after the CEO's tenure---who needs to make a profit ---they can get a bail out of tarp funds like JD got:cool: