Fencing

/ Fencing #11  
Whenever I have to install woven wire fence I always reinforce the starting post with something heavy. Typically a vehicle or tractor with a chain or tow strap. Unroll the length or til the next corner and then stretch it. Even a well anchored corner post can uproot and a little insurance is better then having to reset it.

I don't have a fence stretcher so I just sandwich the wire between (2) 2x4s and pull on in using the winch from my ATV or the hydro tractor since it's easier to finesse'.

/ Fencing #12  
You are not going to be able to overtighten a 8' woven fence, pull it as tight as you can. Also for pulling if you use boards for a stretcher cut vertical wire at the end so you can wrap the horizontal wires around the puller and twist around itself. With a fence that tall I would do what super55 is recommending above.

Also it seems like you should have at least double 8' h braces at each corner/end for this tall and heavy of a fence.

/ Fencing #15  
So Workinonit how did your fence project go, or post some pics of how it's coming along.