FEL hydraulic auger

/ FEL hydraulic auger #1  

Spike11792

Tractor
Kubota M7060
I have a Kubota M7060 and I am looking for a decent quick attach fel auger and was wondering if anyone has any suggestions where and which one is the best bang for the buck. I need it for fence posts. I am new to this site. Thanks for the input in advance. My tractor has third function on front.

/ FEL hydraulic auger #2  
I bought the EP6 danuser auger drive, and absolutely love it. So much nicer than the 3 pt ones as far as I’m concerned. There are several brands that are all good such as McMillan, danuser, Belltec, landpride , etc. Which ever brace you go with, make sure it’s able to be mounted offset-able so you can see what the auger is doing from the tractor seat, if you get a center mount you won’t be able to tell what is going on very well, mine is offset to the left .. They all have different augers available too a good quality auger designed for the soil conditions you have makes all the difference too. IMG_3250.JPG

/ FEL hydraulic auger
Thanks countrybumkin.

/ FEL hydraulic auger #4  
I have a the smallest Belltec (NC-150) with 14" and 9" bits. I'm pretty sure the auger drive head can't be offset...but I think a little custom welding could correct this shortcoming. I agree it would be nice to be able to offset. Instead, I bought a front camera with magnetic mount so I would be able to see exactly where the auger tip was.

/ FEL hydraulic auger #5  
Same as previously noted. Happy with my Danhuser. It's the small one to match my 10gpm flow on the L4060. Less than 14hp hydraulic vs the 25hp PTO I had on the old L3200. Noticably less power than the old PTO PHD, but worth it due to reverse, downpressure, ease of mounting, visibility, etc.

Offset mount for visibility is the only way to go.20170401_133255.jpeg20170402_145306.jpeg

/ FEL hydraulic auger
Thanks for all the input, ordered a Danuser with offset. I will let you know how it works in the rocky finger lake region of NY.