FEL for a 1910f

/ FEL for a 1910f #1  

jaybirdt

Bronze Member
Tractor
Iseki 1910f
Anyone ever put a front loader on an Iseki 1910 or 1610 ? I am considering building one for my tractor but not if I have to use the pto for an aux pump. Does anyone know if the tractors engine mounted pump can be set up to run a fel? Thanks all /forums/images/graemlins/confused.gif

/ FEL for a 1910f #2  
I have a 2wd 1910 and the hydraulics for my FEL are powered through the pump under the seat.

You should really check with Buck at EFC for more info on this. I bought my tractor and FEL from them and it has worked great from day one.

Rick

/ FEL for a 1910f #3  
The 1610 and 1910 are the same tractor in the hydraulics arena. They have a unique problem. The have an internal block off plate that separates the hydraulic oil from the gearbox. So they have a limited hydraulic capacity. The installed pump will run the loader no problem but you will want to use 1.75" cylinders or smaller and nothing longer than 18" so that you wont run out of fluid. Worst case scenario is your loader is all the way up bucket dumped and three point is up and you’re on a side hill. There is a way to use more capacity. If you call or email me we can go through it. If you don’t want to build a loader Koyker makes one that bolts right up.

/ FEL for a 1910f #4  
My TS1610F came with a "bush hog 1846QT" loader already on it when I bought it. It is run from the engine mounted pump I assume to be original equipment. There are times when I wonder about pump capacity, when I have it loaded and try to raise and tilt at the same time it "loses altitude"
This may be the two joystick setup they installed as controls.
As long as I either raise or tilt independantly, it works fine.
My concerns about it possibly being a pump capacity issue have kept me from gambling on a single joystick control.

As far as lift capacity, I would estimate that it has handled about 500 lb or so, as long as it close to the bucket. {I built a boom pole and learned about the leverage thing.....}

/ FEL for a 1910f #5  
Lifting power is not usually related to the pump it is directly related to cylinder size and system pressure. Larger volume pumps will speed everything up but wont lift one pound more. You are also restricted by your return hose diameter, Iseki TS models use a certain amount of pump pressure to active a fail safe valve in the tree point, I would bet if you installed a power beyond and connect it to the three point valve and ran the current return line in to the reservoir it would speed up you loader by a huge amount. When you say loose altitude do you mean that the loader actually drops down a bit when you activate the bucket spool?

/ FEL for a 1910f #6  
I'm not very educated on hydraulics, but yes, it actually drops steadily if I activate the bucket spool while trying to raise the bucket.
As long as the "lift" is stationary, I can tilt either way without it dropping but if I try to lift and dump, it lowers and dumps.
I just assumed it was starving for enough fluid or pressure to raise and tilt at the same time.

/ FEL for a 1910f #7  
I haven’t had much sleep lately so please know I was not bashing you in any way; I apologize for being so direct. You do not have a flow problem but you do have a pressure problem. Sounds to me like your valve is robbing peter to pay Paul. Let me think about this one while I sleep and tomorrow I will try to simulate that in the shop tomorrow if I get a sec. Bottom line is that it should slow WAY down when you activate both spools but never drop.

/ FEL for a 1910f #8  
No need to apologize, direct is good. I really appreciate the fact that you {and many others on TBN} are willing to share your knowledge.
I have had a problem with the bucket lowering itself over night if I left it raised any, and lowering whenever I only hit the spool too. After "playing" with it, I noticed that I could hold light up tension on the lift lever and it would act right.
I took the "lift" joystick off and lubed it, then I rotated the valve shaft that it connects to a couple of times. This seemed to correct my dropping problem while only dumping.Now it only drops if I try to raise and dump at the same time.Could my "tinkering" have anything to do with my problem?

Thanks again for the advice and help
David

/ FEL for a 1910f #9  
How old is that valve? Sounds like the spool is worn or not centered.

/ FEL for a 1910f #10  
The valve was new {6 months ago} when I bought the tractor.The FEL had just been installed on it.
Is it unusual for a "Bush Hog" brand FEL to have a two stick "pyroil" I believe, brand valve?
How would a carpenter/ a/c tech /electrical repair guy learn how to center the spool..............who am I foolin......what is the spool?
David