Feeling like I'm under attack!

/ Feeling like I'm under attack! #1  

Jstpssng

Epic Contributor
Tractor
Kubota L3301
The June bugs are starting to come out, and are really attracted to my light. For the last two nights I hear them bouncing off the screens, and have to be careful if I go outside, otherwise I'll be chasing them around the house.
Those little buggers are LOUD!!!

/ Feeling like I'm under attack! #2  
Better when lightening bugs are out. Don't know when or how long there June bugs or lightening bugs arounds. Sounds like you have a lot.

/ Feeling like I'm under attack! #4  
Oh they're all over the place, it's crazy; they sound like loud, mechanical bees.

/ Feeling like I'm under attack! #5  
The June bugs are starting to come out, and are really attracted to my light. For the last two nights I hear them bouncing off the screens, and have to be careful if I go outside, otherwise I'll be chasing them around the house.
Those little buggers are LOUD!!!
I solved that problem here by shutting the light off.

/ Feeling like I'm under attack! #6  
Iman, I have to compliment you.
You truly are TBN’s embodiment of the old saying “brevity is the soul of wit”

/ Feeling like I'm under attack!
I don't like sitting in the dark. You do have a point though, perhaps it's time to invest in some window shades.

/ Feeling like I'm under attack! #8  
I don't like sitting in the dark. You do have a point though, perhaps it's time to invest in some window shades.
My grandparents had blacked-out shades on all their windows; I'm sure they still make them, but I don't think I've seen any as heavy since.

/ Feeling like I'm under attack!
My grandparents had blacked-out shades on all their windows; I'm sure they still make them, but I don't think I've seen any as heavy since.
I never have felt the need for them... I just said that in response to the poster who suggested I sit in the dark.

/ Feeling like I'm under attack! #10  
I never have felt the need for them... I just said that in response to the poster who suggested I sit in the dark.

Your insistence on sitting comfortably in a well-lit room brought back some memories for me. 👍