FedEx

/ FedEx #41  
Not sure-a lot of the customer service work all over? They will be back to you soon-not going to come on the forum and not reply back..
AndyG
It is good to see members come on this forum and help other folks find a solution to there problem.coobie

/ FedEx #42  
We have had good luck with all three here. Though if I have to go to the post office for whatever reason I go to the one in the 'village' close to us. They are very friendly there and will take the time to help you figure the cheapest postage.
If you go to the one in 'town' they just process you like an assembly line, and are very rude.

/ FedEx
My rural post office is wonderful.
They have a staff of 2 maybe 3 people.
We spent our winters in Florida, the PO holds our mail and then sends it to us about every 2 weeks. We can get the mail stopped and started with a simple telephone call.

UPS will drive all the way up here with one little package and are happy to see us.

FedEx will hold the packages for weeks unless we start calling them. And the first call is usually just the start of the process to get the delivery started. What a nightmare it has been! As I stated earlier, I am prepared to do whatever it takes to get my shipping fees back from FedEx this time. I am going to have to stay off this list until I get this issue resolved, I get to angry just thinking about dealing with all this just because I am paying someone to deliver me a package.
Sherpa

/ FedEx
I started this post in 2010, 14 years ago about FedEx not delivering my packages. It's 2024 and I am still having problems getting my packages. It is not as bad as it was but they still play games with me. I guess this is one of the problems of rural living?