Fecon mulcher head

/ Fecon mulcher head #1  

schmism

Tractor
New holland TC(33)
I know this is were the mulcher guys hang out... dont know if its a good deal but id thought id let you guys know.

local CL has one FS... 9K OBO...

Fecon Bush Hog 74" Mulcher Head

/ Fecon mulcher head #2  
Looks like a good deal.

Watch craigslist, I've been looing at trucks and some MX bikes...more than half have been scams...

/ Fecon mulcher head #3  
I'd like to get my hands on a rig like you have QwikDraw. I've got 17 acres covered in Oak that has a lot of underbrush and deadfall I need to clean up. It's very rocky and hilly.
Not a lot of forestry equipment in the Dallas area though, so renting is kind of tough.
I've been using my grapple and box blade to shove stuff around and haul it to a pile. Very slow work.

/ Fecon mulcher head #4  
I bought my ASV pt-100 w/ fecon mulching head from compact power in Lewisville. You should call them and have them come out and demo a machine for you. You may be able to get several hours of work from them. Thats what I did then I ended up buying the machine.

/ Fecon mulcher head #5  
Where did you get that grapple from I am wanting to get one for my JD

/ Fecon mulcher head #8  
I am trying to sell a FECON BH74SS right now for $7000. It has the carbide teeth with around 350hrs on the teeth and around 2500hrs on the head. i am located in south GA if anyone is interested.

THanks
Justin

/ Fecon mulcher head #9  
I am with the dealer for Fecon in the houston Tx and La Ark Ms areas. If you need to rent, purchase, or purchase parts its CLM equipment.

Last edited:
   / Fecon mulcher head #10  
Here are some pictures of a fecon that i am trying to sell. Its the BH74ss fecon head with carbide teeth.
thanks
Justin

Attachments

• fecon_001.jpg
    fecon_001.jpg
    992.3 KB · Views: 2,607
  • fecon_002.jpg
    fecon_002.jpg
    923.8 KB · Views: 2,160