Favorite Portable Grill for RV/Camping?

/ Favorite Portable Grill for RV/Camping? #11  
17 Inch Blackstone Griddle! I can make delicious food all day and really fast. Plus I think steaks made on a skillet are far far superior to grilled steaks. There is nothing better than steak seared in oil, butter, and pepper

Breakfast: Bacon, sausage, fried or scrambled eggs, hashbrowns, pancakes, scrambles, burritos and more Lunch: Cheese steaks, BLTs, French dips, hot sandwiches of all kinds Dinner: Steak, sausage with potatoes.

The list can go on and on. Plus setup and cleanup are crazy fast.

/ Favorite Portable Grill for RV/Camping? #12  
17 Inch Blackstone Griddle! I can make delicious food all day and really fast. Plus I think steaks made on a skillet are far far superior to grilled steaks. There is nothing better than steak seared in oil, butter, and pepper

Breakfast: Bacon, sausage, fried or scrambled eggs, hashbrowns, pancakes, scrambles, burritos and more Lunch: Cheese steaks, BLTs, French dips, hot sandwiches of all kinds Dinner: Steak, sausage with potatoes.

We have the flat iron Char-griller at home. I cook a lot of our meals on it. Steaks are superb!

/ Favorite Portable Grill for RV/Camping? #13  

Ill go ya one better...

Here's how I do my Ribeye Steaks.

I buy from our local butcher... all locally grown beef, he cuts them 2.25" thick for me. I get them home, rub them down with olive oil, apply my home made rub, and I vacuum seal the steak. I put them in the fridge for a day or two, then fill up my Sous Vide tub with water. I let the steak get to room temp, still in the vacuum sealed pouch... once room temp, I put them in the water, and start up the Sous Vide app. I set the temp to 132 degrees (medium rare) and away I go. I can leave them for 2, 3, 4 even 5 hours and they will not over cook. The 132 degree water circulates all around the vacuum bag, cooks the steak edge to edge to exactly 132 degrees. Once I'm ready, I fire up the Blackstone... get it really hot, and remove the steaks from their pouches. I pat them dry, then put them on the 'stone for a minute or so each side. I have a cullinary torch that I use to torch the fat, and it creates a nice "crust".

1 to 2 minutes per side, and BOOM! Ready to eat. I add some bleu cheese crumbles, to the steak, put them on a plate and chow down.

The most TENDER, easy to eat steak ever. It's ruined me.

I take my Sous Vide system camping with me, and the steaks "cook" while I'm out on the Side by Side, etc... once we get back, it takes no time to have them ready to eat.

Sous Vide (Sue VEED) is French for "Under Vacuum". If you have never tried this way, I highly suggest you give it a go... tons of YouTube videos on it. I use it for many things beside steaks.

Granted, there's nothing better than a good old fashioned coal taste, but.... this way is SO much easier, and very very consistent.

/ Favorite Portable Grill for RV/Camping? #14  
Some friends of my parents gave me an old COleman propane stove when I was in college and fishing/camping quite a bit, which replaced the Coleman fuel stove I had that leaked fuel like crazy and was prone to random fire...

That was probably around 2000, this stove has been to 15 states on hunting, fishing, baseball games and horse riding trips and it has served countless meals to 4-5 people. This past weekend the main gas line between the valves for each burner blew a hole out and propane went shooting everywhere. I've got some memories with this thing, probably gonna have to buy another.