Favorite Current TV shows

/ Favorite Current TV shows #1  

flyerdan

Veteran Member
Tractor
Hyster H50 Bobcat M700
Due to the popularity of the Western TV thread, and to keep it from drifting, how about a discussion of current shows that we like? How about all of the remakes, have they finally run out of ideas?
Some that I particularly like are:
Battlebots - teams compete to disable or destroy opponents bot in tournament play. Innovative and quite entertaining.
Graveyard Carz - Restoration company just down the road in Springfield brings classic Mopars back to better than new condition.
Highway Thru ...- Jamie Davis and crew clean up massive wrecks with big wreckers.
Junkyard Empire - Andy Cohen is always fixing up something that's just too good to scrap, I can appreciate that.

New season has kicked off this week, and not to get political, but the revamp of Murphy Brown was partisan, as expected, but well done and quite funny; if you were a fan of the original you'll probably like this as well. Also the much anticipated return of Last Man Standing was also partisan, as expected, and just as good as ever.

Manifest appears to be an interesting show, about a plane that shows up some five and a half years after it took off. In true Twilight Zone fashion, the travelers experienced a normal flight time while everyone else has written them off, MH370 style. Be interesting to see where they go with this.

/ Favorite Current TV shows #2  
Agree with Battlebots, and Highway thru ****.

Favorites are Big Brother, Survivor and Mark Levin.

Liked the concept of Manifest. Managed to watch the first 5 minutes but the made-for-TV acting was intolerable.

/ Favorite Current TV shows #3  
'Better Call Saul'

/ Favorite Current TV shows #4  
Just came across the series White Collar. Binge watching since it's due to be taken off Netflix on Monday. Of course Amazon wants to charge per episode so I don't think I love it that much.

/ Favorite Current TV shows #5  
life below zero,mountain man, yukon man,the last alaskans ,alaska the last frontair , port protection. railroad alaska, hwy thru ****,snake city. and live pd...russ

/ Favorite Current TV shows #6  
FOX News, does that count? Sports and News, that is all I watch.

/ Favorite Current TV shows #8  
I quit watching the weather channel when they quit showing the weather. Several of these shows were have never heard of

/ Favorite Current TV shows #9  
Alaska the last frontier, Dr. Pol, Last Man Standing, North Woods Law, Lone Star Law, Life below zero. I like the Alaska shows mostly for the scenery and wildlife.

/ Favorite Current TV shows #10  
Never heard of a lot of these and we get a lot of US shows.
I like a lot of the British detective/crime series such as Morse, Endeavour, Judge John Deed, Inspector Lynley, Frost etc etc, some you have to follow closely or lose the plot completely.