Fast Source for LS Xr4155 Cat 2 Sway bars or 3 pointt parts?

/ Fast Source for LS Xr4155 Cat 2 Sway bars or 3 pointt parts? #1  

YBSMike

Tractor
XR 4155 H
Hello, I did do a search first, but found no threads.

We have a 2020 LS XR4155H and I busted a sway bar on it, and it's the 2nd one now, so last time I found actual OEM parts on Ebay, but this time I cant seem to find a source anywhere.

Is there a good large Source in the USA for LS parts?

The mount that hold the sway bar assy broke off the rear axel, it sheared the 3 bolts clean off, so I need those also.

The odd part is, I didnt know it happened. Last time, I knew it immediately, because I felt the shock and stopped, but this time,
I heard the back blade hit the tire chains and stopped, and was shocked at what broke.

Anyway, please let me know if anybody has a good parts source.

The dealer is ok, but I have had terrible luck with dealers in New Mexico and Southern Colorado.

Thanks much!

/ Fast Source for LS Xr4155 Cat 2 Sway bars or 3 pointt parts? #3  
TSC used to carry stuff like that

/ Fast Source for LS Xr4155 Cat 2 Sway bars or 3 pointt parts? #4  
Can you tell us what you were doing to break the 3pt arm? I have been running equipment my whole life and never broke a 3 pt hitch.

/ Fast Source for LS Xr4155 Cat 2 Sway bars or 3 pointt parts? #5  
For LS tractor parts go to Parts - LS Tractor USA then click on "Look up your part"

If you add MT to front of the LS part number it comes the New Holland part number if it is a model they sell.

/ Fast Source for LS Xr4155 Cat 2 Sway bars or 3 pointt parts? #6  
I'd look at New Holland. Use the LS parts site that Eagle1 listed, add the MT before the numbers. Take that to your local NH dealer. Or order it from online parts stores like Messicks. You'll probably pay a bit more, but they will ship it to your door, and wont have to wait for the drop shipments at the dealership.

Now, what were you doing that you broke a 3pt link?! At last check, I don't think there is a sway bar on tractors, but there are stabilizer bars on the 3pt. Thats the bar with the adjustment holes. Is that what broke? Or the bracket that holds the stabilizer bar? Looking at the parts diagram, that bracket only has 2 bolts, soooooo....? 🤷‍♂️

And you broke it twice?! :oops:

I broke a pin once, on the 3pt stabilizer. I was pushing a back blade turned backwards into a pile of dirt. I was trying to push it into a better mound. Going fast in reverse and slamming into the pile. I was also about 11 years old and dumb as a box of rocks.

These tractors are not bulletproof, but will work, and work well, so long as they are not abused.

/ Fast Source for LS Xr4155 Cat 2 Sway bars or 3 pointt parts? #7  
   / Fast Source for LS Xr4155 Cat 2 Sway bars or 3 pointt parts?
Can you tell us what you were doing to break the 3pt arm? I have been running equipment my whole life and never broke a 3 pt hitch.
We use this tractor in part to keep a very steep, twisty and rocky 4 mile road clear through the winter, and this winter for us has been like no other. It the past two years, we could see the rocks through the snow, but this year the snow was so heavy, we had to try to constantly keep ahead of it and it got heavy enough that we cant see the bottom anymore. The road also drops into areas that have walls on each side which are the size of the blade. Trees also line this road, some area tat the edge of it and hitting the trees with the edge of the blade unintentionally has broken a sway bar on this setup before, and rocks have bent the blade. We have a medium double edged blade, and for normal snow, it worked great but this year was much worse and I am now looking at HD rear blades to use instead like the King Kutter 84". This was my first tractor experience and I have learned many lessons since we got this, and some the hard way. Appreciate the response.

I'd look at New Holland. Use the LS parts site that Eagle1 listed, add the MT before the numbers. Take that to your local NH dealer. Or order it from online parts stores like Messicks. You'll probably pay a bit more, but they will ship it to your door, and wont have to wait for the drop shipments at the dealership.

Now, what were you doing that you broke a 3pt link?! At last check, I don't think there is a sway bar on tractors, but there are stabilizer bars on the 3pt. Thats the bar with the adjustment holes. Is that what broke? Or the bracket that holds the stabilizer bar? Looking at the parts diagram, that bracket only has 2 bolts, soooooo....? 🤷‍♂️

And you broke it twice?! :oops:

I broke a pin once, on the 3pt stabilizer. I was pushing a back blade turned backwards into a pile of dirt. I was trying to push it into a better mound. Going fast in reverse and slamming into the pile. I was also about 11 years old and dumb as a box of rocks.

These tractors are not bulletproof, but will work, and work well, so long as they are not abused.
Appreciate your input. That sounds very helpful, and I will do that. I considered trying Messicks too, so this is good to hear. I explained above a bit of what is happening and yes, I called it a sway bar in error. I swore it said that on the label last time I bought one, but I was wrong on that. It is the right stabilizer bar that broke, and then the left side mount that holds it to the rear axel housing. I picked the Mt bracket up in the mud, and I saw a triangular mount pattern, so I could be wrong on the 3 bolts, Ill check to be sure. The roads in the Northern Sangre Di Cristo Mountains are horrific, but we have property up here and have to use old logging roads to access our property. We have removed a lot of the rocks in the last 2 years, but there are still some we could not get out, so we have several hazzards on these roads. Its downhill or uphill too (heavy Elev changes and steep drop offs that are 100's of feet deep), and that makes it very difficult when plowing deep snow that packs into ice on the bottom, to keep the tractor perfectly straight. Getting back up is a challange also, even with chains because many areas are so tight we barely fit through with the back blade, and it's solid ice. Doing this at night, or towing out a truck that got stuck after a long day, can be a very difficult thing to do so I consider this a very challanging use of a tractor overall and we have learned many lessons since buying this. For any who may wonder, I am a maintence finatic, and I take care of all the ICE's up here including a wood splitter, multiple generators and several lifted trucks, and I do my very best to baby the tractor, but these conditions are extreme and it can be impossible at times to not get into a bad spot. I think I understand what happened now after looking things over yesterday. The right stabilizer must have broken, and somwehow, I did not even know it, and I went to get a batch of water, nearly got stuck in deep mud by our well, came back down a very steep hill, and the back blade swayed over to the left side and hit the tire chains, which are quite large, and that is how that mount got ripped off. This tractor has been to a dealer multiple times, and it is one of the ones that had an oil seal fail, causing the motor and turbo to be killed instantly under a full load, and replaced new so I only have 150 hours on the motor/turbo, and 450 on the Tractor. Many bolts were left loose or missing when I got it back so I have been replacing and tightening those since it came back recently. It does run like new though, so I am very happy about that. The first two years were full of issues but that seems to be over at this time. I change the oil every 40 hours and lube the zirks constantly because of the heavy use up here. We also have 30% less HP at 8700 feet, so that gives us less power to do heavy jobs so I do take care of this tractor very well. I am a motor head, so to speak and my family drag raced Dragsters most of my life, and built race motors for a Business so I am very mechanical, but I had lot to learn on this tier 4 diesel system, but I love learning so now I do know how this system works and it has been a huge help to us here. Again, thanks for the input.