Farmtrac DTC 360 stalls

/ Farmtrac DTC 360 stalls
Gotcha, I'll take a look and clean the area and see if it's leaking still. Would the fix be to tighten them most likely? Also what is the deal with the oil filler on the fuel pump itself. There's one on the valve cover for the engine?

/ Farmtrac DTC 360 stalls #12  
The oil fill like that is a new one for me..
To me, that means the pumps lube is self contained.??
If it is, u definitely don’t wanna run it low.. but who’s to say what hi and low are.??
I don’t see a dip stick anywhere..
Can u find an oil feed line anywhere.?? That would tell you it’s getting lube oil from the engine..
DO NOT yank the holders tight.!!
They MUST BE TORQUED.!!

Thanks for the tips. I noticed the other day when it was about 10°f the tractor fired up perfect but it was bogging down and stalling quite a bit. Definitely got better and better as it warmed up and after about an hour of use light use the problem was gone. I checked the oil cap and it looked like the oil was about half an inch below the bottom of the hole. No dipstick. If it's anything like a differential I'd assume full is just a hair below the oil fill. I'll investigate more for a oil line, although I don't remember one off hand

/ Farmtrac DTC 360 stalls #14  
If it’s engine oil fed, it’ll have a feed bolted to the side of the pump.. and it drains back into the engine thru the front bearing plate on the front of the pump..
If it’s self contained, it’ll have a vent tube/pipe attached to the pump, usually in the back of the pump..
The oil only needs to cover the camshaft and the bearings..

Alright update, I couldn't find any oil lines or anything. It must be open to the crankcase or something, maybe fed by a oil passage? Anyway it was stalling out bad tonight (10°f) but I noticed when it died I couldn't hear anything from the lpfp. I popped off the output line that goes to the hpfp, and it was a tiny dribble of bubbly fuel. So I tried pulling the input line to the lpfp and it was sucking, so I figured th pump was working. I decided to pull the filter, and low and behold it was 99 percent plugged. I tried to blow through it and it took quit a bit of effort to simply blow air through the filter. I'd say I found my issue. Going to pick up a new filter in the morning. I'm surprised how it went to running good a week or 2 ago to literally being unable to even idle for more than 10 seconds.

/ Farmtrac DTC 360 stalls #16  
I “assume” that before anyone posts a problem, that they have taken the steps necessary to warrant posting to a forum.. checking to see if there’s fuel in the tank, checking the battery, AND CHANGING THE FUEL FILTER..
I wish i had the time to count how many posts there are/were about, When I turn the key, all I get is a click..
And 35 posts later it turns out to be a dead battery or poor connections..
WHY didn’t they check that FIRST, BEFORE writing on a forum.??
Anyway, glad u figured it out.

I had removed the fuel feed line a few days ago and there was plenty of fuel coming out. That was one of the first things I did. I appreciate the help though.