Farmtrac 360DTC vs. NH TC30/TC29D TLB

/ Farmtrac 360DTC vs. NH TC30/TC29D TLB #1  

Filb

Tractor
Farmtrac 360TLB
I have been test driving tractors, namely the farmtrac 360dtc, the NH tc30 and a back year (new) tc29d that I could get for the same price as a tc30 (that got me interested). I really like the power of the farmtrac, and the shifting mechanism seems like the best I have ever tried. I have some serious ground moving, small pond digging, stump digging, work to do. I do not intend to mow. I am looking for honest input and opinion. The 360 is probably less expensive than the NH models, and is a little bigger and more powerful. The only thing I am not crazy about is the 7.5" backhoe on it. It is low to the ground, but the NH is low too, so i guess that is a wash. Please give any advice.

/ Farmtrac 360DTC vs. NH TC30/TC29D TLB #2  
When I want to make a decision, I list under each choice the advantages of each, carefully analyze my data, and then buy the one I want anyway. Seriously, the 360DTC is one heck of a tractor, 39HP 4 cylinder Mitsubishi engine, as you mention one of the neatest shift arrangements yet, remotes, folding rops standared, 12x12 shuttle, 3 year powertrain warr. etc. etc. You didn't mention any pros of the NH...

/ Farmtrac 360DTC vs. NH TC30/TC29D TLB #3  
I own that very Farmtrac (few years older) and really like it. Mine came with a 90" rfm , loader, and a 72" snow blower.

Good Luck

Yooper Dave

/ Farmtrac 360DTC vs. NH TC30/TC29D TLB #4  
What kind of price tag are they getting for 360DTC? I haven't been able to see any yet, but from what I've read and heard about them, I'd be willing to give them a good look. /forums/images/graemlins/smirk.gif