FarmTrac 300DTC - I am all smiles!

/ FarmTrac 300DTC - I am all smiles! #1  

32Ford

Tractor
Farmtrac 300DTC
Took delivery of a FarmTrac300DTC with FEL and Tiller several weeks ago. I am 62 years old and feel like a 6 year old at Christmas.
I had done months of research on compacts, allot of it on this site. Knowing that Montana tractors are the same I read with interest all feedback on them also. I bought my tractor at Dave's Repair in Allenton, WI, about 10 miles from my place. Having a dealer close and one I felt to be very trustworthy were important to me. I had priced out the better known brands but could not justify the significantly higher prices for them. My feeling is this FarmTrac will do everything the higher priced would.
I have been using a Ford 8N, while I still consider my 59 year old 8N as an impressive engineering accomplishment for its day, my FarmTrac is spoiling me. It is a joy to use.
I have no association with FarmTrac, just very happy and impressed.:D :D :D

/ FarmTrac 300DTC - I am all smiles! #2  
Congrats on that fine new machine.

Maka

/ FarmTrac 300DTC - I am all smiles! #4  
Good choice. I've put over 900 hours on one in just under three years. Few minor issues but were handled under warranty promptly with no problem. Know what you mean about the smiles.

/ FarmTrac 300DTC - I am all smiles! #5  
Glad to hear of your satisfaction, I have been satisfied overall with my FT as well. I wonder what sized tiller do you have and is it FT brand?

/ FarmTrac 300DTC - I am all smiles!
rogdan said:
Glad to hear of your satisfaction, I have been satisfied overall with my FT as well. I wonder what sized tiller do you have and is it FT brand?

Thr tiller is a FarmTrac, it measures 72" wide. It covers the width of the rear wheels. Have only used ot once so far and seemed to work well.
I did have one issue, the hairpin holiding the upper link pin somehow came out, the pin worked loose. No damage, just makes me more vigilant about checking things over on the tractor before using.

Regards

/ FarmTrac 300DTC - I am all smiles! #7  
Thanks, a tiller is on my long list of attachment to get. I have a FarmTrac 72" RFM that was made in Italy it had a weld break were the lift arm attach to the deck that I need to get fixed. I am in the asecond mowing season with it and have been satisfied.

/ FarmTrac 300DTC - I am all smiles! #8  
i,ve got a 300 had it 4years and now have 408hrs on mine only thing i,ve done is change the oils and filters