Farm pro 2430 hydraulic issues

/ Farm pro 2430 hydraulic issues #11  
Ds
What you are describing sounds like a restriction or air leak in the pump inlet.

I would first attempt to locate the suction strainer the Clagg referenced.

On most tractors the same pump operates the FEL and 3 point. How many hoses or lines connect to the FEL valve?

Not sure how your tractor is made but some models have a block usually under the seat that directs oil to FEL or 3 point.

If possible I would suggest that you start tracing the lines from your pump to see where they go. Does the pressure line go directly to the FEL valve or some block on the transmission housing?

/ Farm pro 2430 hydraulic issues #12  
is the 3 pt and fel on the same hydraulic pump
Should be. Been trying to find at least some parts illustrations but striking out. Pictures would be helpful. Maybe able to trace out what is where on this one then. Been too many years since I've laid hands on 30HP Jinma. Were more of the 20 and 25HP ones sold here and IIRC the 30 hp was laid out differently.

/ Farm pro 2430 hydraulic issues #13  
Yes should be. It's an open centre system. The engine continuously drives the pump . It circulates getting suction from the sump and pumps through the entire system. When you activate a valve, 3pt, fel or other your forcing fluid to activate it. At high pressure up to 2000 psi. depending on your engine rpms . I assume your relief valve is set around 2200 psi. I assume your sump around 12 to 15 l.s My DF being a common sump with the gears holds around 25 liters. I still would check level 1st, then any possibility of air getting in somewhere.

/ Farm pro 2430 hydraulic issues
I have ordered the correct hydraulic filter to see if that’s the issue. Does anybody know how much hydraulic fluid it holds? Thanks for all the help

/ Farm pro 2430 hydraulic issues #15  
I have ordered the correct hydraulic filter to see if that’s the issue. Does anybody know how much hydraulic fluid it holds? Thanks for all the help
Do have the dipstick under your seat?

Yes

/ Farm pro 2430 hydraulic issues #17  
Dipstick should tell you if you are low or not.

Thanks to all for the help. Finally found the correct filter and it works fine after curse myself for trying something different. I guess I don’t know more than the people who built it. My filter was choking it down and not letting enough fluid through because it is a different micron filter. Live and learn. Again thanks to you all!

/ Farm pro 2430 hydraulic issues #19  
What filter are you using now?