fair price for a massey 1533?

/ fair price for a massey 1533? #1  

ACLINE1

Tractor
none
I am looking at a 2005 Massey Ferguson 1533. It does not have a front loader, or the joystick/hydraulic ports for one. I am looking for a fair price to offer, keeping in mind that I intend to buy and install a front loader. It has 1103 hours and normal wear. Tires are good. Paint is faded a bit, but not too bad. Any suggestions are greatly appreciated.

/ fair price for a massey 1533? #2  
I am looking at a 2005 Massey Ferguson 1533. It does not have a front loader, or the joystick/hydraulic ports for one. I am looking for a fair price to offer, keeping in mind that I intend to buy and install a front loader. It has 1103 hours and normal wear. Tires are good. Paint is faded a bit, but not too bad. Any suggestions are greatly appreciated.
I think $6500 would be fair if it's in good working order and not beat up. This is just a suggestion though.

Garage kept, shiny paint, and full service records could tack on a few more dollars as well.

/ fair price for a massey 1533? #3  

Musky50 just bought a used 1533 this week with 1000 hours on it. His has cab and fel and backhoe. maybe private message him and see if he looked at other 1533 units. or he could give you an idea how he would value a unit with no valve or fel.

https://www.tractorbynet.com/forums/massey-ferguson-owning-operating/398279-new-massey-owner.html