Extending Hydraulics Hurlimann Prince ?

/ Extending Hydraulics Hurlimann Prince ? #1  

CalG

Tractor
Hurlimann 435, Fordson E27n, Bolens HT-23, Kubota B7200
I would like to add a three spool valve assembly to replace the auxiliary connections that power the FEL on my Hurlimann Prince 435. The third valve would be an "extra"for expansion.

The built in Aux hydraulics has no provision for a float position, and that's a pain for loader work.

I have a very nice three spool Lamborghini, open center, valve block that includes a float circuit that I intend to mount.

Simple Simon would say just use the Aux circuit with the detent position from the rear remotes. But then I loose one rear remote. [-( And what about the TnT?

The aux circuits are power beyond to the rear lift, but the entire workings of both systems appear to be "under the cover" of the transmission, and not amenable to tapping in to. (if I understand the later model service manuals correctly. I Have not yet found a service information source for my particular early model)

The additional "got cha" is that the return fluid from the entire output of the pump goes to lubrication of the transmission, clutch, brakes etc. by way of distribution lines.

My thinking is that it would be best to tap into the PB circuit between the aux hydraulics and the Lift , with an additional PB circuit, thus preserving the original flow design.

But how?

I could tap off the Power steering, but I'm sure thats on a flow divider.(single pump)

Returning an add on valve to tank would defeat the transmission lubrication scheme.

So the question is,

HOW ???

Anyone offering advice?

tIA

Cal