Rear Finish Mower Exceeding max HP rating for finish mower

/ Exceeding max HP rating for finish mower #41  
I have a few acres of Bermuda hay. Have more being sprigged next month. I am not an expect in many areas but hay people here, don't work in wet fields. You can find over 100 hp tractors mowing hay with single ag tires on them. If they leave a rut there is an issue. Professional hay peoples fields HERE are as smooth as many people's lawns.

At same time had a person who is one of the good hay people tell me about the rutting they have in their lawn. Using a Husky zero turn mower. The mower is design totally by Husky with matched weight and tires. They controlled it totally. Yet this person has rutting in his lawn. Why, very simple he cuts the same pattern every time. Many make that mistake.

Also a lot easier to affect the ground pressure with operator weight on the smaller machines (especially if like me, you're outside the assumed operator weight). More than a few factors to consider: ground pressure, speed, ground condition, mowing patterns/overlap, (to name a few) all come into play.

Personally I've seen my yard recover quite a bit from when I was mowing with smaller dedicated riding mowers (of any type) since I've been mowing with my L3560 with R4 tires. Of course it also allows me to mow at a higher grass height and keep the grass closer to it's optimum growth height, but that's an entirely different topic.