Ex-seal team member disables intruders

/ Ex-seal team member disables intruders #2  
Empire News only publishes fictitious stories. They try to write lies that will resonate with people's political or religious ideology in hopes of getting stories to go viral (To profit from increased advertising views and click-throughs).

/ Ex-seal team member disables intruders #3  
Awesome story - good for him. Too bad more of these useless pigs aren't greeted with the same results. I doubt if any of these scumbags learned anything from the experience but my thanks to Mr. O'Neill for trying to further their education.

/ Ex-seal team member disables intruders #4  
Awesome story - good for him. Too bad more of these useless pigs aren't greeted with the same results. I doubt if any of these scumbags learned anything from the experience but my thanks to Mr. O'Neill for trying to further their education.

It's a fake story. The lesson here is to think critically about your "news."

/ Ex-seal team member disables intruders #5  
Snopes does report this article as likely false. Too bad. Then again, Snopes is not immune to making its own mistakes. If true, it will make legitimate news soon enough.

/ Ex-seal team member disables intruders #6  
Snopes does report this article as likely false. Too bad. Then again, Snopes is not immune to making its own mistakes. If true, it will make legitimate news soon enough.

It's not "likely false." Empire News only uses made-up stories. This is the beginning of their "about us" page:

Empire News said:
Empire News is a satirical and entertainment website. We only use invented names in all our stories, except in cases when public figures are being satirized. Any other use of real names is accidental and coincidental.

/ Ex-seal team member disables intruders
I first heard the story on the late news the night before. I was skeptical so I went googling in the morning and found the article. (It's on the net, it has to be true). I should have been still skeptical just the way the article reads, not exactly what one would expect from a professional reporter.

Somethng similar did happen in San Angelo, Tx back in mid 60s. Small traiing base with all three services. Towny "kids" found it was fun to hassle us from the base as we were under strict orders not to get into trouble with them. No results on complaints to town dads until three of them hassled a couple army guys at a drive in. One of them took care of the problem by putting the leader in the hospital with broken leg. Army was a Ranger, perp was the Police Chief's son. That was pretty much the end of being hassled in town. We had even organized a Posse carrying bunk adapters after one incident but were stopped at the base gate.

Harry K

/ Ex-seal team member disables intruders #8  
Come on guys.

USe common sense.

Navy Seal in Montana disarms 5 gang members in his own home using hand to hand combat and afterwards brews himself some coffee while the cops are coming? No warning flags went off in anyones head while reading that story? LMAO

/ Ex-seal team member disables intruders #9  
Come on guys.

USe common sense.

Navy Seal in Montana disarms 5 gang members in his own home using hand to hand combat and afterwards brews himself some coffee while the cops are coming? No warning flags went off in anyones head while reading that story? LMAO

It did for me .... coffee gave it away ... we all know after a confrontation like that a shot of whiskey would be the drink of choice!!!!

/ Ex-seal team member disables intruders #10  
I doubt there are any crips in butte, montana either.