Everything Attachments is great!

/ Everything Attachments is great! #1  

Fuddy1952

Elite Member
Tractor
1973 Economy and 2018 John Deere 3038E
I ordered an EA rear blade and have been using it. My place is very hilly, so one end of road I'm putting through woods comes out on a hillside. Just wanted to post my experience about the blade: it's very well made. A big plus is everything is adjustable: angle, tilt left-right...everything.
The cutting bar bottom is replaceable. Wow, you'd never know snagging a tree root except tractor tilts .
So now the road I angled level, then level the blade angled but straight so it pushes material off like I wanted.
So if you're ever thinking about a rear blade think EA!!!!! So nice, and made right here in North Carolina USA. Great welds.
I've been having a blast with it. It may cost more than others, but I bent one from Tractor Supply first use.
This one I use with a hydraulic top link I ordered from Surplus Center 11" one with open center spool valve. That really makes it nice, depth angle of "cut".
I clean horse sand lot with blade turned backwards.
You'll thank me if you get one.
20211021_175830.jpg
20211021_153816.jpg
20211015_182728.jpg

/ Everything Attachments is great! #2  
I ordered this one in January. It’s been in the tractor more than anything else this year.
IMG_0738.JPG

/ Everything Attachments is great! #3  
I love mine. It needed some tweaking as I got it before they started adding a kickstand and making it quick hitch compatible. It is currently set up for snow removal.

Attachments

• RearBlade1.jpg
    RearBlade1.jpg
    1.5 MB · Views: 128
   / Everything Attachments is great! #4  
I have one, probably the same model too. My primary use is snow plowing, but I leave it on essentially permanently as a counterweight to the FEL. Did a little dirt work with it during house construction, but that is well in the past now. It is heavy!

/ Everything Attachments is great! #5  
I love mine!

mUss5by.jpg

bIKQjN4.jpg