Loader Error code on instrument panel ???

/ Error code on instrument panel ??? #1  

khromas

Tractor
John Deere - 3032 E
While doing some hot and heavy work with the forks on my front end, I had a RED light with an '!' in the middle of it pop up on the instrument panel with a code down below where the 'hours' usually is. The code is "ICC A" with a "3695.03" down below.

I have a 3038 E John Deere ...

Anyone have an idea what this might mean and what I should look for?
It is a couple of weeks before I have someone coming out to do a full service on the unit.

Any info would be appreciated.

/ Error code on instrument panel ??? #2  
I don't know, but would be for getting the service tech manual to go with your tractor. It will be very worthwhile to have.

:welcome: to TBN

/ Error code on instrument panel ???
Can't locate the operator's manual. Had it in a cabinet here in the RV but then unloaded everything into some boxes and not sure where it went.
Was hoping someone had run across this before and already knew how to handle it.

Kevin Hromas

/ Error code on instrument panel ??? #4  
Can't locate the operator's manual. Had it in a cabinet here in the RV but then unloaded everything into some boxes and not sure where it went.

The operator's manual is available on-line but it does not list those error codes. The only information it gives is to contact the dealer and have them diagnose the fault code.

/ Error code on instrument panel ??? #6  
What I referred to is not the operators manual, but the service technical manual. Over the long haul, it likely will help you with many minor problems, and even some major ones...

Saved a PDF version of the manual. Nothing in there about my specific issue but good to have.
Will call my dealer tomorrow to see if it is something I can handle.

Actually visited the John Deere museum last week while on vacation. Very interesting place.

/ Error code on instrument panel ??? #8  
The museum at East Moline, or the new one at Waterloo, IA ?

/ Error code on instrument panel ??? #9  
That error code is for the diesel exhaust filter inhibit switch. It might be as simple as the switch is activated accidently, a sticking switch or there could be a problem with the switch or wiring.

Waterloo.

My wife and I were on a driving vacation to pick up the last 4 states in our quest to visit all 50 states together. Flew into Chicago and made a loop over through Iowa, Minnesota, Wisconsin and Michigan to complete the full set. I should make this my profile picture.

Dreaming Big.jpg