eMax25L loader hydraulic value failure

/ eMax25L loader hydraulic value failure #1  

Old Grunt

Tractor
2016 eMAX 25, with the 25L loader, 25B backhoe, 25M belly mower and, a Bercomac front mount snowblower
I have the eMax25L loader on my 2016 eMax25. Out snow blowing today when the valve assembly literally fell apart. When I took the boot off the lever there's a cast iron metal piece that holds one of the yokes that allows the valve to operate in a 360 degree manner. The cast iron metal broke in two. I know the tractor is 7 years old, but it has less than 300 hours on it (bought it used with 196 hours). I just called my local Mahindra dealer. According to the schematics they have, Mahindra does not sell individual pieces and parts of the valve assembly, you have to buy the entire valve as a single unit. First, it's over $900 for the valve. Second, they confirmed there is no inventory in the US at all! They are going to reach out to see if they can get one sent from India. I might be able to cobble things together with a pair of vice grips but it's not a long-term solution. Anybody have any suggestions on how to repair this?

/ eMax25L loader hydraulic value failure #2  
Without a photo it's hard to say. Find a good welder who can weld cast iron?

You don't have to use Mahindra loader valve, although an aftermarket one will mount and feel different.

/ eMax25L loader hydraulic value failure
Yes I've seen a few aftermarket ones. Also need to check on the local welder option. Part of the problem is I haven't been able to find a really good exploded diagram of how the whole thing goes back together again even if I get the part welded.

/ eMax25L loader hydraulic value failure #4  
There is a seller on eBay, ‘hydraulic-mastercom” who sell complete valve assemblies with joystick, for around $500 depending on what options you want, two button joystick, and a diverter, is a bit more. The joystick sure appears to be the cable operated assembly and valve sure look just like the Factory Nimco, and the joystick mount dimensions match up.

A picture of what you have would help with recommendations.

Not sure about Mahindra, but the part numbers on my TYM, are a 3 or 4-digit number in front of the manufacturers part numbers. Take the first three digits off the engine parts, and it matches the Mitsubishi part number. The Nimco valve assembly has 4-digits added on the front. Part of why I bought the tractor was most of the critical parts for the engine are available form other sources, than TYM. There are rebuild kits on eBay with gaskets, cylinder liners pistons, and cam for less than $