• Thank you for participating in the Summit Tractors Community. Per special arrangement with the TBN team, Summit Tractors will regularly monitor and contribute to this forum to help ensure that the community has direct access to Summit. You can ask and find answers to a range of topics directly from Summit and from other TBN users, including; Where to Buy, Future Retailers and Locations, Financing, Compatible Equipment, Tractor Operating, Equipment Specifications, Parts & Service Support, Warranty and anything else that may assist those in the market for a new tractor. If you cannot find the answer to a specific question on this forum, please feel free to contact Summit Tractors Directly or through a Private Message to Summit Tractors Support via TBN.
Ad top of page

Email from Atwoods

/ Email from Atwoods #1  

Xfaxman

Super Star Member
Tractor
Toolcat 5610 G - Bobcat V417 - TORO+Loader
Got this this morning:
Screenshot 2023-09-14 09.36.10.png

This is the link: Summit Tractors

To this:

Screenshot 2023-09-14 14.03.11.png

Clicked Store Locations, got this:

Screenshot 2023-09-14 14.11.50.png

Clicked Shop Implements on that page and got this:
Screenshot 2023-09-14 14.18.12.png

Don't know if Atwoods will stock any of this.

/ Email from Atwoods #2  
Interesting. :unsure:

/ Email from Atwoods #3  
That wouldn't be such a good deal for me. I've got 2 within 20 miles or so. Only cost me $240 to have a much bigger tractor shipped 80 miles.

/ Email from Atwoods #4  
The recent thread on dealer trade ins also makes me wonder what happens if you buy one of these 25hp tractors and then decide you'd like to trade up on a bigger tractor. So far as I know, Summit doesn't have a larger model to trade for?

/ Email from Atwoods #5  
Good day,
Summit sells our tractors directly to our retailers. Therefore, trade-ins will not be possible in the future for a larger HP tractor. Further details and pricing on our 36 HP tractor will be available later this fall and we plan to have it available for purchase in early 2024. Please visit our website at www.summittractors.com and subscribe at the bottom of the webpage to be notified on any news or updates regarding our product.

/ Email from Atwoods #6  
This is constructive feedback for Summit Tractors and Atwoods. I hope it’s useful for anyone considering ordering a TX25 online.

A quick TY to Courtney with Good Works Tractors. I understand that he’s not promoting the brand anymore, but his Summit content is the reason I ultimately ordered the TX25.

Early last week, I ordered a TX25 (couldn’t wait for the 36hp model, unfortunately) from Atwoods along with four Summit attachments; grapple, BoxPlane, rear blade and landscape rake. The flat rate shipping was $500 as advertised.

Ordering was mostly quick and painless (Atwoods had to recode their flat rate freight charge, as it was initially ~$1,500 for some reason, but they fixed it after a quick email). I like quick and painless.

A day later the $500 discount offer was released. When I called, Atwoods price matched the $500 discount offer mentioned above by way of promising a refund the same day the offer was emailed to customers. TY, Atwoods.

It’s been about five days and I’ve yet to be contacted regarding the delivery process and timeframe. Nothing from Atwoods and nothing from ST. That would be my only complaint so far; zero follow up on an order north of $26,000.

Being in the e-commerce field, I view a detailed follow up explaining
the delivery process as table stakes in 2023. We’ll see what happens, but I feel like the order — and my projects — are floating out there somewhere. Not a dialed in purchase experience so far.

To make matters a bit more complicated, I’ve got a fully loaded HLA snow pusher, a chipper, and a bunch of add-ones ordered and paid for, all sized to the TX25, so I need this to end well.

Fingers crossed ST and Atwoods exceed my expectations and the TX25 and implements arrive expeditiously and in excellent, ready to work condition, as I’m pretty excited about this tractor.

Last edited:
   / Email from Atwoods #7  
This is constructive feedback for Summit Tractors and Atwoods. I hope it’s useful for anyone considering ordering a TX25 online.

A quick TY to Courtney with Good Works Tractors. I understand that he’s not promoting the brand anymore, but his Summit content is the reason I ultimately ordered the TX25.

Early last week, I ordered a TX25 (couldn’t wait for the 36hp model, unfortunately) from Atwoods along with four Summit attachments; grapple, BoxPlane, rear blade and landscape rake. The flat rate shipping was $500 as advertised.

Ordering was mostly quick and painless (Atwoods had to recode their flat rate freight charge, as it was initially ~$1,500 for some reason, but they fixed it after a quick email). I like quick and painless.

A day later the $500 discount offer was released. When I called, Atwoods price matched the $500 discount offer mentioned above by way of promising a refund the same day the offer was emailed to customers. TY, Atwoods.

It’s been about five days and I’ve yet to be contacted regarding the delivery process and timeframe. Nothing from Atwoods and nothing from ST. That would be my only complaint so far; zero follow up on an order north of $26,000.

Being in the e-commerce field, I view a detailed follow up explaining
the delivery process as table stakes in 2023. We’ll see what happens, but I feel like the order — and my projects — are floating out there somewhere. Not a dialed in purchase experience so far.

To make matters a bit more complicated, I’ve got a fully loaded HLA snow pusher, a chipper, and a bunch of add-ones ordered and paid for, all sized to the TX25, so I need this to end well.

Fingers crossed ST and Atwoods exceed my expectations and the TX25 and implements arrive expeditiously and in excellent, ready to work condition, as I’m pretty excited about this tractor.
Hi there, thanks for your purchase of a Summit Tractor. We will reach out to Atwoods to figure out an eta and get a confirmation sent over your way. We apologize for the delay and appreciate your patience and consideration. Can you direct message us your name and contact info so Atwoods can find your order? Stay tuned...

/ Email from Atwoods #8  
Hi there, thanks for your purchase of a Summit Tractor. We will reach out to Atwoods to figure out an eta and get a confirmation sent over your way. We apologize for the delay and appreciate your patience and consideration. Can you direct message us your name and contact info so Atwoods can find your order? Stay tuned...
Hi, Summit,

Thanks for the follow up. I understand that online ordering is new. It sounds like Summit and Atwoods are motivated to get the experience dialed in for customers.

I sent a follow up email to Atwoods asking for more detailed information. I’ll also get in touch with you via a Private Message here.

/ Email from Atwoods #9  
….

Summit‘s transportation department reached out mid-week. As of yesterday I have an eta that would put delivery about two weeks after placing the order.

Post purchase, Summit’s been responsive to my inquiries here and by phone. It’s appreciated.

Atwoods hasn’t been very responsive unless I call. Several emails have gone unanswered. Seems like they’re still dialing in online Summit orders.

Hope this helps set expectations for those of you considering an online order.

Last edited:
Ad bottom of page