eBay/Craigslist EBay 3830 HST

/ EBay 3830 HST #2  
I can't answer your question but I would like to suggest you go take a look at the tractor in person and talk to the seller before bidding. I'm a big fan of eBay but there are an awful lot of scam auctions of Kubota tractors on eBay. I've seen were a TBN member posted pictures of a tractor he just bought and within a week I saw his tractor pictures in an eBay auction ... which I reported to eBay and they shut down the auction. It happens all the time. Be careful!

/ EBay 3830 HST #3  
SLOBuds said:
Finally something a little bit closer to me here in California!

Kubota L3830 HST Tractor - (item 190135631916 end time Aug-05-07 18:00:00 PDT)

What's the top amount I should bid for this? The size and features are pretty much what I would like to have.

Thanks, Martin

Little bit suprised it needed new tires on the front with the 1000 hours it has. I know nothing aboout the Woods loader. It says it has a "4 gang" or 4 spool rear hydraulic setup. I assume it has TnT? I sold my L3830 HST with a Kubota LA 723 loader, TnT and 3rd remote, and a 84" mower for $20K on Craigs List about as quick as I put the ad in. Mine had 600 plus hours. I would offer about 15K to a max 17K for this. The box scrapper is bullet proof that comes with this one. I suspect this tractor did a lot of dirt moving. Check the loader for play.