E Bay Funnies

/ E Bay Funnies #1  

thcri

Elite Member
Tractor
New Holland TC29D, 2001
This is a good ad. I didn't know New Holland made a 7106 tractor. Oh that must be the loader. I can see it is a TC18 with 4 wheel drive I am sure but it is listed as 2 wheel. But what gets me is he paid 25,000 for it brand new and has the reserve marked for half so he says. He should have paid less than 15k for the complete set up.

7106 I mean TC18

I hope he sells it for at least his reserve.

murph

/ E Bay Funnies #2  
Hey Murph,

<font color="green"> You are bidding on a 2003 New Holland Tractor with scoop, cannon and plow... </font>

It must be the cannon ( that is not pictured) that added a lot to the original purchase price! /forums/images/graemlins/grin.gif /forums/images/graemlins/grin.gif /forums/images/graemlins/grin.gif

/ E Bay Funnies #3  
If he bought it locally he paid a high price for it. As I found out and had mine brought in from out of town. Minimum starting price for a good "USED" tractor any make from one of the dealers (In Phoenix)starts at 20k.

/ E Bay Funnies #4  
</font><font color="blue" class="small">( It must be the cannon ( that is not pictured) that added a lot to the original purchase price!)</font>

/forums/images/graemlins/smile.gif /forums/images/graemlins/smile.gif /forums/images/graemlins/smile.gif /forums/images/graemlins/smile.gif /forums/images/graemlins/smile.gif!!!

/ E Bay Funnies #5  
Is he talking about his box scraper? Probably a Gannon brand instead of a cannon

/ E Bay Funnies #6  
</font><font color="blue" class="small">( Is he talking about his box scraper? Probably a Gannon brand instead of a cannon )</font>

<font color="green"> Nope. The additonal pictures with the eBay listing show the box scraper is LandPride.

Mike

</font>

/ E Bay Funnies
Maybe I will go and ask the seller a question about the cannon??

murph

/ E Bay Funnies #8  
i was really going to bid on it but decided i really don't need a cannon, just looking for something with a a couple of .50 cal guns on it. you know to take care of the pesky varmits /forums/images/graemlins/grin.gif

/ E Bay Funnies #9  
How about this Quad setup to tow behind your tractor? /forums/images/graemlins/cool.gif /forums/images/graemlins/cool.gif /forums/images/graemlins/cool.gif

Attachments

• 598384-DSC01152.JPG
    598384-DSC01152.JPG
    60.4 KB · Views: 277
   / E Bay Funnies
Well, I got my answer,

The cannon is the dragger on the back of the tractor. The original price was $25K. Ann

murph

I just don't think they will get anwhere close to that price.