DX40 ?

/ DX40 ? #1  

drjchase

Through a friends friend I can pick up a new dx40 with FEL, backhoe and pallet forks for27,170 is this a deal I can't pass up and wait till fall to get a tractor.

/ DX40 ?
Nobody with a thumbs up or down on the price. I am starting to find a little on prices on this board looking at past posts but none on the dx 40.

/ DX40 ? #3  
Thumb's down /forums/images/graemlins/frown.gif

You can find a lot more pricing info on the New Holland pages, the new Farmall is the same, and the corporations have merged, it is now CNH

I know Pricing can vary some with location, your profile does not say where you are located, but I can tell you about my expirience.

I Priced up my DX40 last year, Sept.,(I also priced all others, Kubota, New Holland, Kioti, Challenger, Agco) was planning on buying in the spring, spring came and I went back, and you wouldn't believe it, but the same tractor was still in the yard, I inquired over the phone with 1 saleman, he quoted 24995, which was 1k more than last year /forums/images/graemlins/frown.gif but at the time, I knew steel was through the roof, and didn't know it was the same tractor.....,.) So a couple of Days went by, I called again, and spoke with another saleman, I inquired if the tractor was the same one from the fall, he confirmed, I then asked for quote on it, but did not inform him of my discussion with the other guy, he quoted 23700, I left, came back a week later, told him 23000 is what I would give, he took it..... delivered 4 days later,

DX40, HST, deluxe model, LX116 loader, deluxe joystick, QA HD bucket, loaded tires, 1 hook welded on bucket. so.... I would think that for a new(mine was kind of a leftover) 25000 should be plenty, oh and the Retail is 28000 for everything I got.

Hope this info helps!!! I attached a picture...

Oh yeah, make sure you get the QA bucket, it is very handy!!

Ken

Attachments

• 658196-dx40.JPG
    658196-dx40.JPG
    16.5 KB · Views: 265
   / DX40 ?
Now this price is with a backhoe.

What is a QA bucket??

/ DX40 ? #5  
No Backhoe, Just reread your post, that is a good deal, but make sure it has the subframe mounting.

QA=Quick-Attach Bucket, it allows the use off all QA skid-steer type attachments.

A backhoe for a tractor of this size isn't cheap, @~7000, if it is cheaper, it is probably smaller 3pt type, or lacks a subframe mounting.

Ken

/ DX40 ? #6  
oh yeah, make sure it if a DX, not a D, the Deluxe with HST adds some cost, if it is, BUY IT!!!

I love Mine /forums/images/graemlins/grin.gif

Ken

/ DX40 ? #7  
Figured I'd share the deal that I just landed today. 2005 DX 40 deluxe model, 116 front loader with deluxe joystick, 1 auxillary hookup on rear of tractor, 1102 backhoe with subframe quick disconnect all for 27000 out the door.

AND MAN IS IT AWESOME!!!!!!!!!!!

/ DX40 ? #8  
ah....that new tractor smell...... Where are the Pic's!?

Action photos! Action Photos!

Ken

/ DX40 ? #9  
<font color="red"> Where are the Pic's!? </font>

Yeah, where are they? You could post a few more, too. /forums/images/graemlins/grin.gif /forums/images/graemlins/grin.gif

That is a nice looking alpaca. You an alpaca farmer? We had a llama some years ago. He was pretty cool. He was in the local Christmas parade every year. He was a hit at the parade. He walked up and down giving everyone a kiss. He was white with brown ears and around the eyes. His name was Willy.

/ DX40 ? #10  
Me and my wife farm Alpacas and Llamas... They are a lot of fun, and it was a good excuse to get the DX40. /forums/images/graemlins/grin.gif

I was in Michigan a few weeks back, to get a new alpaca. Looks like nice country, lots of wide open land and rolling hills. Everything here is mountains and valley. Especially liked the 70mph speed limit.

Thanks for checking out my website, it is still under construction, Here is a pic of the DX and Tara the Llama, there is an Alpaca by the back of the tractor.

Ken

Attachments

• 685999-dx40.JPG
    685999-dx40.JPG
    53.3 KB · Views: 231