DX35 3 pt Stabilizer Bar

/ DX35 3 pt Stabilizer Bar #1  

KLMFarm

Tractor
Case DX35
I had a rear stabilizer bar break on my Case DX35. Can some please tell me where I can find a replacement part?

Got to admit that I am new to tractors and yes I am willing to ask for help.

Did multiple search’s last night for close to an hour. New Holland kept coming up but that bar does not look interchangeable.

Help and thanks!

/ DX35 3 pt Stabilizer Bar #2  
Have you checked Messicks? They have the parts catalogue online, along with prices and availability. I did a quick search but don't know the year of your tractor to be sure.

www.messicks.com/

Also, those things can usually be welded back together really easy. Do you happen to know someone with a welder that could help you out?

/ DX35 3 pt Stabilizer Bar #3  
A picture would help us help you. Which part do you need?

/ DX35 3 pt Stabilizer Bar
Gentlemen, thank you for the reply. Photo will be posted first thing in the morning.

Second: I do know someone that welds and I can see if they can do that for me.

Third, I did look at the Messicks site and I think I found the part. I just had a question about pictured part and what was on my tractor. Their part looks flat where as the part on my tractor, both sides, is curved/bent. Picture would help here. First light. Thank you.

The left side stabilizer broke. For whatever reason these are not straight as in the part picture. I bought this tractor used from my elder uncle and they appear original to the tractor.

I check the International official site some post a link to. Was shock at price for this piece.

Attachments

• IMG_3643.jpeg
    IMG_3643.jpeg
    3 MB · Views: 72
  • IMG_3642.jpeg
    IMG_3642.jpeg
    3.7 MB · Views: 71
  • IMG_3638.png
    IMG_3638.png
    1,003.4 KB · Views: 72
  • IMG_3639.png
    IMG_3639.png
    1.3 MB · Views: 67
   / DX35 3 pt Stabilizer Bar #6  
I do know someone that welds and I can see if they can do that for me.

Their part looks flat where as the part on my tractor, both sides, is curved/bent.
Those pieces are NOT suppose to be bent! If you take the one to be welded, take the other one to be straightened too. Normally, stabilizers are to be used in tension (pulling), not compression (pushing), as they are not beefy enough (bending/breaking).

Thank you. Again a bit new at this. It was bewildering to me that they bent the way they did.

Does anyone make a third party part for these stabilizers? They are 150 each from case.

Thanks for your insights.

/ DX35 3 pt Stabilizer Bar #8  
A good bevel/weld job and heat/straighten would get you in business. I searched online but didn't come up with anything but new. At one time, a used one was sold for $30.

STABILIZER - MALE

Update: had the broken bar welded along with added bracing pieces. The other side was pressed flat and straight with braces welded as well. I think they will serve me well.

Thank you gentlemen for your advice.