DX hours poll

/ DX hours poll #1  

TV372

Bronze Member
Intrested in seeing hour usage since you recieved you DX.

Mine recieved early September. 143 hours and climbing.

New Holland TC owners chime in also.

/ DX hours poll #2  
Well, I only have 15 hours on my DX24E. With only two ac. to care for no matter how much I ride around checking what I just did I just can't seem to rack up the hours /forums/images/graemlins/frown.gif Now that more leaves have fallen I should be able to get more seat time. On a more serious side, there have been no problems /forums/images/graemlins/grin.gif One minor glitch is the throttle lever red plastic cap has come loose and comes off occasionally. Other than that, nothing. Joe

/ DX hours poll #3  
</font><font color="blue" class="small">( One minor glitch is the throttle lever red plastic cap has come loose and comes off occasionally. )</font>

Yeah, apparently they forgot to use thread locker on the little screw that holds that orange cap on the throttle lever at the factory. I haven't checked to see if the dealer used any when they replaced the screw when it was in for it's 50 hour service, but I better remember to check it.

I only have 60 hours since delivery the end of June. But there were 3 weeks during the summer that I was moving, and didn't get to log any time on it. The neighbors all seem to think that I'm always on my tractor, though. /forums/images/graemlins/grin.gif

I thought I was going to have 12" of snow to clear off the driveway this morning /forums/images/graemlins/laugh.gif, but unfortunately, we only got 2-3", and it melted off the driveways and roads before morning. /forums/images/graemlins/mad.gif My wife said I was acting like a little kid last night in anticipation of our first big storm. Oh, well, it's probably better that we didn't get hit because I'm supposed to be getting a bunch of trees delivered the end of the week - now I'm praying for dry weather so that I can get them planted.

/ DX hours poll #4  
/forums/images/graemlins/cool.gif /forums/images/graemlins/cool.gif70.2 hours on my 24DXE since first of May, I have 54 mmm, 48 tiller , 5` scraper blade . /forums/images/graemlins/smile.gif /forums/images/graemlins/smile.gif I picked up tiller in August and don`t have fel or blower yet. That screw on throttle and one holding SMV emblem have been only problems. /forums/images/graemlins/wink.gif /forums/images/graemlins/wink.gif

/ DX hours poll #5  
Well I have logged 49 hours on my DX33....mowing and loader work. I am ready for the 50 hour servicing. I am still toying with the idea of a cab for this winter....just need more money!!!! Only complaint is installing the loader.....other wise I love it!!

/ DX hours poll #6  
</font><font color="blue" class="small">( Only complaint is installing the loader.....other wise I love it!! )</font>

What kind of troubles do you have installing your loader? I have the TC29D and my 7308 loader is easy to put on and take off?

murph

/ DX hours poll #7  
/forums/images/graemlins/cool.gif /forums/images/graemlins/cool.gif I looked at cab & front blower for my DX24E yesterday ! /forums/images/graemlins/smile.gif /forums/images/graemlins/smile.gif 4 year no interest makes it look very appealing ! /forums/images/graemlins/cool.gif /forums/images/graemlins/cool.gif Think I`ll get mine ! /forums/images/graemlins/cool.gif /forums/images/graemlins/cool.gif

/ DX hours poll #8  
TV, I bought my New Holland TC35D from Bob at Woodbury Tractor before he got the Case line. I don't get enough seat time since my daughter was born, I'm still under a hundred hours. I've been thinking about splitting a chipper with someone. Private mail me if your interested.

/ DX hours poll #9  
Murph,

My 1320 had the 7308 loader and it was a breeze to put on. My DX33 has the LX114 and unlike the 7308 you have to get off the tractor, release the loader stand and then set the loader and get off again and pull the mounting pins. The 7308 was a breeze compared to the LX114....I would even trade for one if possible. Taking the loader off isn't so bad as the remount....the ground better be lavel....I mean really level in order to get the pins in.