Drought In Western US and Canada

/ Drought In Western US and Canada #1  

npalen

Elite Member
Tractor
Kubota B9200 HSTD and Mahindra 3015
What are conditions in your area?

/ Drought In Western US and Canada #2  
Eastern Slope CO is wet. We are well above average for rainfall this year. Blessing after last year’s fires.

/ Drought In Western US and Canada #3  
Yep, super wet here too.

/ Drought In Western US and Canada #4  
NE Wyoming. We are in D3 Extreme Drought. Paper says we have had about 1/2 of usual precipitation since October. The rain keeps missing us. Lots of dry lightening though.

/ Drought In Western US and Canada #5  
Drier here on the north Oregon coast than I've ever seen in my 74 years. We finally got .03 inches of rain and a little lightning early this morning. I think that's the first precipitation in about a month. Around here we usually measure rainfall in feet, not fractions of an inch. Lots of suburned conifer trees thanks to the 110 degree days we had in June....Dan.

/ Drought In Western US and Canada #6  
Northern Ontario Canada, really dry and smoky there is rain in the forecast hopefully we get it to help with the forest fires in the North west

/ Drought In Western US and Canada #9  
Super wet in CO. Drove across the entire state on Thursday and it rained so hard we had to slow down. Got to Utah and trails we hoped to ride are mostly washed out by rain and flash floods. Rained last night. Chance of a shower today in Moab. Back home PA/DE, we have soggy, rainy weather for Sunday. Been typical wet most of this year. Had ample snowfall over the winter and into March

/ Drought In Western US and Canada
Was hoping to hear from our fellow TBN'ers in Southern California also. Not sure what to believe on the news.