Drone suggestion

/ Drone suggestion #471  
As LittleBill21 says. 100% FPV In 1080P. As I mentioned they capture video up to 5K. The FPV is crystal clear view.
I don't use my fully autonomous drones any more even though they worked well. I gave 2 away and kept one for posterity. LOL You can capture video on the drone and on the smart controller if you insert a mem card in it. Then play it back on the smart controller. I use the Smart controller because the screen is bigger than a phone and it is less hassle with no cords.
I also fly RC gas planes but I prefer the FPV drone now. Much more relaxing and interesting at my age. (73)
At 79 I find flying my Air 2 easier than driving my car. I crashed a lot of RC cars and planes over the years. Have not had a crash with my Drone yet. Biggest problem is remembering I have a drone to fly. :rolleyes:

/ Drone suggestion #472  
I cant believe it… I finally got the drone today. And it’s raining out. Due to rain next 3 days. Sucks

/ Drone suggestion #474  
at least do all the firmware upgrades, and get use to all the settings

/ Drone suggestion #475  
it cleared up enough to get in about 20 minutes of flying the drone today. i was shooting some video when i got a phone call from my friend. i let go of the drone control to answer the phone and tell my friend ill call him back. then continued filming. wouldnt you know it , it started to rain again. aprox 10 MPH winds. so i hit RTH button and the drone came back home and landed in nearly the exact same spot it took off from. this thing is soo cool. my old cheap drone would have been blown into the trees.

when i went to look at video with the wife, she asked me why i paused the video....i told her i didnt, i had to answer the phone. the picture was that steady. amazing.

/ Drone suggestion #477  
Got my drone out and took some fall color pictures. Did a video going along west fence line. At the end of that run there is a tree over 100' tall. I was flying at 110'. But land elevation changed by 40'. Camera/Drone was facing west. Motion was north. Ran into that tree. All kinds of alarms went off on controller. Got my Kawasaki Mule out of barn and drove back to where drone hit tree. It was almost at top of tree about 12" out. Waiting for me to give it a command. Propeller blades had chopped off all the branches that were in its way. DJI Mavic Air 2=1. Tree=0. Here is a link picture of area I was taking video. Will see if I can edit video to show it here.

/ Drone suggestion #478  
Been a while since I flown my drone or any R/C. Dug it out and charged everything up. Did a couple flights and enjoyed it. Been thinking of getting a Phantom 4 Pro or the Air 2S. May even complete my part 107 training. Now that is is cooler = perfect flying weather.

/ Drone suggestion #479  
I bought the Air 2S and couldn't be happier. It is my ultimate machine LOL.
I haven't had time for flying RC at the club so it is great to be able to get the drone out at home whenever I feel like it. The Smart Controller really makes it even though it adds to the cost. I see some are using FPV goggles using the HDMI input. I won't be going that far but it is an option.