DPF Regeneration driving me crazy...

/ DPF Regeneration driving me crazy... #23  
If you are running a constant 2200 RPM's you should not be having an excessive number of regens. High numbers of regens are usually a symptom of idling a lot. I'd keep a log and if they are occurring every few hours I'd call the dealer about it.

I actually prefer for the regen to occur when I'm working the tractor hard. You can just keep working as opposed to having to let it sit at high(er) RPM's to complete the regen when the regen light comes on while you are idling the tractor.
The problem is not all tractor work requires high RPMs. Heck I use the BH at ~1700 RPM half the time. On the M4 when I'm in H6 it is governed at 24 MPM and 2050 RPM which is below the regen threshold, go figure. Just "keep it at high RPMs" briefs well but doesn't necessary work in the real world.

/ DPF Regeneration driving me crazy... #24  
Speculation. People have been hand wringing about electronics on vehicles for 40 years now, yet new vehicles are far more dependable than the 1970s era vehicles.
Yup....the new stuff is just ugly and no personalities.

/ DPF Regeneration driving me crazy... #25  
Speculation. People have been hand wringing about electronics on vehicles for 40 years now, yet new vehicles are far more dependable than the 1970s era vehicles.
Cool story bro, I've replaced four of six in my F250 at less than 95K miles.

/ DPF Regeneration driving me crazy... #27  
You purchase a new post 4 tractor you get all the emissions stuff at no additional charge... Just think, after 2300 regens (about), you get to replace the cannister too. (Kubota estimates 2300 regens before replacement / cleaning). Don't worry, it won't be under warranty at 2300 cycles. Federal emissions warranty is 5 years. Once past that, it's your dime.
Are you actually fear mongering about possibly replacing a DPF can on a tractor after 20,000+ hours of use? So basically, no one will have to do this? Sounds pretty acceptable to me.

/ DPF Regeneration driving me crazy... #30  
DPF and regen issues are not confined to poor design or electrical problems (sensors or computer) as seems to be the popular goto for service departments.

The attached presentation indicates many other mechanical issues that can lead to constant problems.

It seems most tractor dealer service departments (and manufactures) are oblivious to these causes and just throw parts at it.