Doin' season's over

/ Doin' season's over #11  
Re: Doin\' season\'s over

Pete
It was cool here yesterday morning. Low 20's./w3tcompact/icons/tongue.gif

Weather outlook through Thanksgiving is 50 to 60's, mostly sunny. /w3tcompact/icons/smile.gif

I wouldn't put winch away yet. Some of this good weather for this time of year is headed your way./w3tcompact/icons/wink.gif

18-30594-ronssig2.gif

/ Doin' season's over #12  

Pretty much the same weather as Harv (BTW Harv, if you get T&T, it makes it easy to "shake" the noxblade with the top link to get that sticky stuff off).

We got almost 3" (of rain) yesterday in a near-deluge. When I came home last night, it was apparent that I need to get out real soon now and do some repair on the gravel drive.

Temps have been in the mid-upper 60's during the day, and lows around 40 (all F).

The GlueGuy

/ Doin' season's over #13  

<font color=blue>if you get T&T, it makes it easy ...</font color=blue>

Thanks, GlueGuy. My life is full of if's these days. /w3tcompact/icons/crazy.gif

The way I managed to dump my load (if you'll pardon the expression) was to jerk the box up and down with the 3pt hydraulics. This really jarred the tractor, and I can't help but think it was pretty hard on the linkages. /w3tcompact/icons/frown.gif

HarvSig.gif

/ Doin' season's over #14  

Harv, I had the same problem with sticky soil in my box blade last weekend. Instead of jerking the tph, I used the clutch (yes I have one of those) to give the whole tractor a bit of a lurch. Hoping for drier soil this weekend /w3tcompact/icons/smile.gif

15-43440-790signaturegif.gif

/ Doin' season's over #15  

<font color=blue>I used the clutch (yes I have one of those)</font color=blue>

By golly, so do I. /w3tcompact/icons/smile.gif Guess there's a few of us out there, eh? /w3tcompact/icons/wink.gif

I'll have to give that a try next time I'm scooping the clingy stuff.

HarvSig.gif