Dog pics

/ Dog pics #5,103  
More than grateful to where I relocated to over 20 years ago. Over this past Easter weekend, I had to mow my lawn :ROFLMAO:
Woke up this morning to snow sticking on the trees and ground, in Oregon @2,000’

/ Dog pics #5,105  
New dog bed from Costco. She's got three now plus the chair in the background.

IMG_4626.jpeg

IMG_2824.jpeg

/ Dog pics #5,107  
My dog Shorty when I was little. He went everywhere we me. We took our naps on that porch everyday. :ROFLMAO:

View attachment 860901
Every parent should see that pic so they see the bond created, lessons learned and obligations understood by having a pal that offers unconditional support.
Lots of great pics like this in this thread.

Last edited:
   / Dog pics #5,108  
This afternoon we are meeting friends and hike out on the sloppy trails (snow melt) with dogs and kids. I'll get some photos for you guys

/ Dog pics #5,109  
Every parent should see that pic so they see the bond created, lessons learned and obligations understood by having a pal that offers unconditional support.
Lots of great pics like this in that thread.
Lots of great memories of Shorty and good stories.

One day Shorty and I went to a public lake close to our house. There was a park there with swings and such to play on. I was playing with a friend and noticed Shorty was missing.

I started looking for him and saw a car driving off with Shorty in the back seat. There were 4 guys in there and they had the windows down. I yelled at them and they just laughed as they went by. So I yelled “Sick um Shorty”!

Shorty came unglued in that car attacking them. They slammed on brakes and jumped out of the car with Shorty behind them. He chased them around that car till I called him to me. They jumped in their car and speed away.

Shorty knew exactly what sick um meant. :ROFLMAO: